Oct 29, 2010

Sheffield Breeding Party 24th Oct 2010 (Part 3)

Here are a few more videos for you guys... as promised i shall try to upload a couple of them every so often...


Hope you like the videos guys, let me know what you make of them!

On November 6th I'm heading down to Nottingham for yet another of the Poz BB Parties there - so glad that they've started up again, and am looking forward to meeting all the guys, as well as some new faces... and fucking raw with them all yet again. I know of one neg lad who attended those parties and a few months ago he tested poz after going to one.

If you're reading this and going to the party, hit me up - it'd be great to hook up with some readers/followers!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alwyas good to come by and see u active, cumdumpster dude. i love ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers proud bator - glad you like the blog.. keep posting as it's great to hear from my fans!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh