Nov 12, 2010

Josh joins twitter!

Hi guys,

Well after much delaying, i've finally got with the rest of the world, and joined Twitter! That's right, i'm now officially a Twit, or a twat. :-)

Anyway, you can keep up to date with my life and goings on by following me - join me there by searching for @BBSaunaSlut.

I'll be keeping the blog going of course, with pictures, videos and details of all the nasty bareback sex I have, and will use twitter to keep everyone up to date with the day to day stuff of my life!

Hope to see you all on there too!


Josh

2 comments:

  1. hi josh,

    please don't stop blogging! i've seen some really great blogs go to shit when the blogger starts tweeting.

    and thanks for helping cum so many times. do you have plans to visit san francisco? t.i.m. is based here you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i'd LOVE to visit SF.. one day, just one day. :-p

    As for stopping blogging, don't worry, i have no intentions of doing so... i intend to keep blogging and make this blog bigger, better. Later this year i intend to actually buy my own domain... so i'm not reliant on blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh