Jul 30, 2009

Incredible Bareback 6 Way

Yesterday afternoon whilst wandering around town in the pouring rain I got a text message from one of my regular tops saying that he had another 26yo bottom called Craig who wanted to take as much cock bb as he could, and could they use my apartment for it. Sure I said, provided I can join in… they agreed, so at 4pm yesterday afternoon I sent messages to the 7 bb tops I know in the immediate area and arranged for them to come around at about half 8 that evening.

I got home, showered, douched, unlocked the door and lay on my bed ready. Bang on half 8, the door opened and the top with the other bottom walked in. The bottom was 5’11” tall, slim, quite muscled, very cute, dark hair, brown eyes – around 160lb’s I’d say with an amazing pert bubble butt, you could bounce pound coins off.

It started with him rimming my hole out, whilst the top (we’ll call him Neil for now) fucking him up the arse. Whilst this was going on, the door opened and the second of our tops (Stu) entered. He was around 5’9” tall, fairly young – around 22yo, average build, pretty cute too. He stripped off and made the way into the action. Craig by this point was getting fucked bent over the bed. Stu came up behind me, and slipped his cock into me. He fucked me hard for a while, before pulling out and swapping places with Neil. Neil was now fucking me raw, and Craig was getting his back door kicked in by Stu.

At this point, the door opened again and the final two tops walked in, Paul and Peter. Paul is around 6’ tall, slim; around 45 years old and hung like a donkey – a good 9” long. He’s done me a few times and I have talked about him in this blog before just never given him a name. Peter is around 50 years old, but a great looker for his age, slim, toned body (he clearly works out often), clean-shaven face, nice short hair and a good dick to go with it. This was the first orgy I’ve had with these guys where I’ve not been blindfolded, and it was great to finally see them all in the flesh – surprisingly, they’re all pretty damned hot lookers – I was expecting a few of them to be old or fat, but not one of them is! Bonus!!

Anyway, Paul and Peter stripped their clothes off and joined the melee. I was now bent over my bed, with Peter fucking me, Craig bent over next to me with Paul fucking him; Craig and I were kissing passionately, whilst the other two guys sucked each other to one side. Neil then fed his cock to me to suck on, and Stu fed his cock to Craig to lick like a lolly.

Before long, Paul had Craig on his back, legs in the air and was ploughing his cock into his hole like there was no tomorrow, I was getting my cock sucked by Craig as I knelt over him, with Peter’s cock buried to his balls in my hole.

Paul pulled out of Craig, and Stu slipped in to replace him. It was a total fuck fest.

When Stu had had enough of Craig, he pulled me to on side, got me knelt on the bed, and ploughed his cock into me, he fucked me hard and deep then announced he was going to cum. Before too long, he dumped his load deep up my hole and pulled out. Neil then slipped into me to savour the cum left inside me and fucked me good and hard.

Craig was laid on his back still getting ploughed by Peter at this point and was begging for a load too. With that, Peter pulled out of Craig, and Paul sat back on the bed, and directed Craig to ride him. Craig was facing forwards and rode up and down on Paul’s length enjoying every moment of the orgy unfolding in the room. Neil directed me to the floor to allow me to lick and rim Craig’s hole as he rode Paul’s 9” cock. Peter sat on the bed next to Paul and Neil who was fucking me pulled out, and motioned for me to ride Peter like Craig was doing to Paul. So there were now two guys sat on the bed, leaning back, with Craig and I on a cock apiece, riding them. I had one load in me already, and Craig was begging for his first one. I got up from Peter and Craig off Paul, and we swapped places. So Paul is now in me, and Peter inside Craig. Paul then picks me up, whilst I’m still impaled on his shaft, and bends me over so I am now bent double, standing up, but resting my hands on the floor – giving him an un-interrupted view of my smooth arse and his huge cock sliding in and out of me. He fucked me really hard and deep, which made me groan and moan out loud. This prompted Peter to do the same position to Craig, so there we were, two bottom sluts bent over, looking at each other getting fucked raw by a bunch of guys. Paul then swapped with Peter, Peter entered me, and Paul laid on the bed, and direct Craig to ride him again, this time they faced each other so they could kiss. It didn’t take Paul long before he announced that he was close to coming. This made Craig pick up the riding pace and he bounced up and down the entire length of the 9” bare cock inside him.

Paul began to pant and groan, and then dumped his huge load really deep inside him. Craig continued to ride Paul to ensure the spunk was buried really nice and deep in his boy cunt.

I was still bent over getting fucked by Peter, and he announced that he was about to shoot too. I began to beg for it like an impoverished person might beg for food. Peter loved it, started calling me a fucking cum whore, which only made me beg for it more, then I felt his cock swell inside me, and he howled out loud (you’ve heard me talk in other postings about a lad who howls when he cums – well this is Peter – a fantastic fuck, who, if you’re reading this mate, I cant wait for you to do me again!!) He dumped his seed inside me to join Stu’s who at this point, had left as soon as he’d arrived. Some guys do that; some hang around, whilst others make a hasty retreat after they’ve loaded a cumdump up. Personally I like it if they hang around, then get hard and go again, but then again, I’m just an insatiable spunk whore.

Craig got off Paul’s cock, and Peter unplugged me, I quickly made my way to Craig’s smooth, tight, pert bubble butt, and buried my tongue into his crack to taste the spunk as it dribbled from him – it was so sweet and nice. Neil then made his way behind me, and stuck his cock into me, got it coated with spunk from my hole, then slipped it into Craig, mixed it with the spunk in his hole, then fed it back into my arse. He did this for a while, ensuring the juices from both our holes were inside both of us.

The party continued for a little while longer, until ultimately all the tops had dumped a load in both Craig and I and they were totally exhausted. The room was very hot temperature wise and was filled with the stench of sex, hard, raw bareback sex. There were sweat and sex stains on the sheets, and we all collapsed into a tangled heap of limbs and bodies. Man jizz trickled from Craig’s arses, and mine and a stray hand or two would finger the spunk and feed it back into us. Or take it from one of our arses, and feed it to the other bottoms mouth to savour. It was incredible.

The tops eventually dressed and made their escape. Craig, Neil and I chatted for a while, and I became formally introduced to Craig. Turns out that he is actually straight (yeah right!), has a girlfriend of some 6 year standing, and a young child on the way – but one of his fantasies had always been to get fucked raw by loads of guys (how many straight men have THAT fantasy!?). Anyway, last night was certainly a baptism of fire for him, and I guess judging by the smile on his face when he finally left, he enjoyed it… Lets hope there’ll be a repeat sometime soon! I got texts from all the tops involved saying how much they enjoyed it, and how they definitely want to do it all again soon!


Tonight, I may be going to a guys hotel room who I met in a club a few weeks ago. He's from Brighton on the south coast and comes to the City regularly for conferences with work. He's a bareback top (obviously) and wants to fuck me around his room - so depending on how I feel, that's my plan for tonight.... oh come on, whom I kidding - of COURSE I'm going to go... I'm unable to turn down some raw cock!

2 comments:

  1. I don't bb myself but I fucking love reading about it lol...... hot!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved how you felched Paul's cum from Craig's cumhole. Totally hot post, with everybody getting their jollies.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh