Jul 1, 2009

Horrendously Horny In Heat Wave Britain

Well, the forecasters got it right for once. The UK is currently basking in high 20’s early 30’s temperatures, and it seems that summer has once again returned to these fair Isles after two less than dazzling summers that saw many places decimated by torrential downpours. Finally, summer is here!

Of course, things don’t always go right, and invariably, just when one thing great happens, a couple other bad things crop up to piss on ones fireworks. In my case, the sunshine is making me exceptionally rampant and horny, like, I need cock, all the time.

The negatives is that my phone company have finally had enough of me being broke and have pulled the plug on my contract, leaving me unable to actually arrange any fucks! Worse yet, due to other financial issues (namely around $40,000 of debt!) I’m unable to get another contract SIM card for the time being, and it looks set to be that way until at least the end of this week. So if any of the many guys who have been texting me looking for a fuck are reading this – I’m sorry lads, I’m not ignoring you, I just cant reply to your texts or ring you. You’ll need to call me!

Typical really, heat to make you horny, and then no method of contacting guys to relieve the horniness! To make it worse, as I’ve said a couple of times before I can only get access to the net at local net cafes and libraries, so I cant even get onto gaydar.co.uk or BBRT to find some cock to ride. Hey Ho! It means that when I do get reconnected I’m going to have to really work hard to catch up for this period of “downtime”.

It’s not all gloom and doom though. I hooked up with an old trick of mine on Sunday night, purely by chance in the local gay bar. He emigrated to the USA a couple of years ago, to Fort Lauderdale to be precise, and had returned to the UK when the firm he worked for laid him off. We had a few cold ones, then he came back to mine afterwards and fucked the hell out of my hole from 1am until the sun rose at 4.30am! He’s same age as me, about 36” waist, 50” chest, quite broad shouldered and very strong, he took great pleasure in using and abusing me, throwing me around the room into various positions, banging the hell out of my hole, before eventually dumping a couple of huge loads deep into my cunt. We swapped mobile numbers and said we’d meet up again soon.

On Monday night I was back in the bar at around mid afternoon – well, in the absence of cock in this heat, the next best thing is to drink cold beers with great company – and I was surprised when the guy I’d met cruising the other week walked in. He joined our group, we had many more beers, and then at about 2am we walked back to mine, where he again had his wicked way with me. He came in me about 3 times, and then stayed the night. I think he’s secretly taken quite a likening to me, as he’s kinda hinted a few times about it being more than just casual sex. He’s a nice lad and all, and into the same things as me, but I don’t know if I’m ready for a serious relationship right now, I enjoy slutting it around too much! He he. We’ll see. He’s joining the Navy in a week’s time, so his view may change when he heads off to HMS Raleigh and gets into the swing of things. I’ve already said that when he passes out he has to come back to here and fuck me raw whilst wearing his Navy uniform. Hello Sailor!!!

So I’ve at least had a couple of cocks in my hole this week, it’s just annoying not being able to pick up the dog and bone to arrange a group fuck etc. I’ve had a couple of messages from guys who got my number from my various online profiles, so I cant wait to get in touch with them and arrange for them to load me up. I’ll of course share more details about those when they happen.

I’ve also got to tell you about the trip I had to the Steam Complex sauna a couple of weeks ago, it’s pretty much the same as all the other visits…blindfolded in the sling, various guys just fucking my hole raw and loading me up. A couple of suspected poz breeders unloading in me and saying things that make me suspect their loads were charged. The usual fair really.

That’s where we’re up to. I still need to go back up north for another HIV test to see if any of my antics have got me pozzed up. I’ll report back on that as and when it happens. I’ve also got a small video on my phone from a poz mate who filmed himself pushing his poz load into my smooth arse. It’s a bit grainy, but when I get the opportunity I’ll see if I can upload it anywhere and share it with you guys, I’m sure you’d love to see it!

As always, keep checking back to see any updates, and I always love to hear what you guys think about my blog and what I get up to. Also, as with the toxicTWINKS blog, if you’ve got any suggestions about things you’d like me to do, let me know and I’ll see if I can act them out for you. I’m here to serve guys!

You can contact me at confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut@yahoo.co.uk

Don’t forget, you can also add me as a friend on facebook, my profile is Josh Langdale in the Leeds, UK network.

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh