Apr 12, 2010

Have you always been a raw slut, or did you used to insist on condoms and one day decide fuck it ... i want/need spunk!

A very good question. I always preferred bareback, and had a good friend i did it with. I also loved bareback, and for years was in awe of those guys who just took load after load, and i fantastised about being one of those guys that just took anyone and everyone bareback. Over a period of months i steadily acted on my fantasies, until one day, it had become totally normalised and i realised that THIS is what i am meant to do. I'm happiest when my hole is filled with cum. I never insisted on condoms though, but i used to use them if guys wanted to. Nowadays its bareback or nothing at all... anyone comes near me with a rubber on and they get shown the door! :-p

Ask Josh a question...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh