May 11, 2009

KINK @ Steam - The Very Cummy Outcome

Well, Kink. I wanted to go, I decided to go, and I went. And what a night it was too!

I arrived at about 8.30, and the place was already quite busy, so I decided to have a few beers first to really get me in the swing of things. By 10.30, I’d had 5 pints and 3 Vodka Cokes, and was feeling as randy as a dog on heat. I needed cock, and I needed it now! Luckily at that time, a whole crowd of lads arrived, and changed into all manner of Kink items – leather, rubber, police uniforms that wouldn’t have looked out of place on a Village People video. All sorts. So I decided that the time was right for me to change into what I’d brought.

I had a tight black vest, with FUCK SLUT written on the front, and SLUT written on the back. A jockstrap on which I’d written I GO RAW on the front and CUM HOLE on the back as well as a blindfold. I got changed and made a round of the venue, checking out the hot muscle guys, the skinny twinks sucking off older fat men, and all other sorts of nasty KINK sex that was going on. I eventually made my way to my favourite sling, strapped myself in, put on the blindfold and waited. It wasn’t long before I had my first punter. Some guy walked in, and ate out my silky smooth hole; he fingered me a bit before rubbing his cock up and down my rose bud. I groaned, took a huge hit on the poppers and pointed to the I GO RAW comment on my jock… he chuckled, a kinda satanic chuckle, and shoved his cock deep into me without any lube or pause. It fucking hurt. I took deep breaths until the pain subsided, but the guy never ceased his relentless abuse of my cunt. He fucked me how I like it, like I’m a worthless sex toy, there but for the grace of god to serve other men with my fuck hole. No talking, no bullshit, just good hard raw fucking. He kept up a solid pace until he groaned loudly and emptied his sack into me. Then the room fell silent again. There were plenty of people cruising outside, but at the moment I was on my own, with my friend the poppers, and once again, the images in my mind of biohazards and scorpions. I’ve mentioned these before, and I’ve talked about what I think they mean to me and why I see them… time remains to see what actually happens.

After a few minutes had passed, another guy walked in, and fingered my now cummy hole, he stuck a finger in deep, and pulled it out to taste it – when I tasted spunk, and nothing else (the sign of a good clean, freshly douched hole) he moaned in pleasure, and I felt his cock head push up against my rose bud. He increased pressure, and the resistance was broken, and his cock slipped in with total ease. Right up to his bollocks. I felt down to ensure it was raw, and felt it was, and that he was wearing a cock ring of cold metal. Another thing that makes me go wild with lust. He banged my hole like it was his last shag on this earth; he grabbed the chains of the sling behind me so he could work in nice and deep. He paused slightly so I could take a huge hit of poppers, and resumed his work. His 7” cock sliding in and out of my smooth tight sloppy hole, getting faster and faster, making all sorts of noises. He was asking me if I like dirty seed in him, I said yes. I tried to keep my speaking to a minimum, after all – the purpose of being blindfolded in a sling is so that I don’t meet anyone, I just get used. He got the hint and soon fell silent, just working away on my hole with total gusto, before eventually pulling out, and jacking two strokes of his shaft, and blowing a huge wad of jizz over my hole, and then fingering it into my hole – he then pushed his raw cock back in to pump it in nice and deep. It was great. He too left shortly afterwards.

The cruising maze fell silent for a while, as it often does – the venue has so many different play areas, the action seems to move around a bit, so you have to occasionally leave one area and go find the guys – if it’s totally quiet, it normally means there’s some group fun going on somewhere. This was one of those moments. I unhooked myself, took off my blindfold and went for a wander.

I entered a newly made play area, decorated with cargo nets, metal poles and black mats, the lights were off, and only a red glow from the cruising maze downstairs shone through, in the gloom, I could just make out a withering mass of bodies, this was going to be fun I thought, as I slowly walked in, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness…

As I get to the far end of the room, it’s a sight to behold. There are around 20 guys in there, and everyone’s doing something. Sucking cock, riding cock, being fucked, rimming… it’s hot, and it’s sleazy. It’s my cup of tea.

I see one guy on a sofa, and he’s got a twink riding his cock raw, the twinks body is glistening in sweat, I remove my towel and position myself on my knee’s and begin to lick the balls of the guy who the twink is riding, I slowly work my way up to licking the guys cock as it slides in and out of the arse. At the same time I’m protruding my hole upwards into the room so that anyone can take me, the cum from the previous fucks is oozing from me, and dribbling down my balls.

The guys cock I’m licking slips out of the arse, and I take it in my mouth, and suck him for a while, before feeding it back into the arse of the lad. I continue doing this, ass to mouth routine for 10 mins until eventually someone comes up behind me, and slides a cock deep into my arse. It feels good – it feels like he’s got a PA on and I feel it scratch my insides as he enters me. He proceeds to screw me raw whilst I continue the ass to mouth action with the two guys on the sofa. Eventually the twink climbs off the guy, and I’m left to suck on guy’s cock as I’m getting fucked from behind. The guy fucking me pulls out, and enters the twink that’s now bent over the sofa arm. I rise, turn around, and sit down on the cock of the guy who I was sucking, he makes no effort to resist me, and it’s clear that condoms aren’t an issue here – I fucking love it.
I ride this guy for a while, one leg on the floor, the other on the sofa, my arms reached back one around this guys shoulders, the other supporting my weight on the spare sofa arm. I rise and fall the entire length of the guys cock, whilst looking around at the other guys in the darkness.

The guy I’m riding eventually blows his seed in me, and then picks me up, turns me around, and places me on the sofa on my knees. He moves around the back of the sofa and presents his cock to me to lick clean, I can taste his spunk on it, my arse juices, and the juices of the twink he was doing before I arrived. My hole is free only for a moment before some other guy comes around and begins to rim me, my legs are spread wide open, my arse thrust skywards to give maximum spread for penetration. The guy licking and rimming me is groaning, and he soon stands up, and jacks off for a second before he too shoots his load all over my hole – it’s now a really sloppy mess, I can feel spunk running down my crack, over my rose bud, onto my balls… some is even running down my legs. A different guy, a bit of a bear if you like, comes up behind me, scoops up the escaping spunk, and feeds it into my hole, the slides his cock deep into me. He takes it slow, allowing me to enjoy each inch of his tool as it penetrates my boy pussy. I’m still wearing my jock strap, and this seems to be driving guys mental. They love it.

He fucks me, I pause the sucking of the first guy to take two huge hits on my poppers, in the darkness, the gloom, with the loud pumping music of the venue sounding out, the poppers soon hit their mark, and I feel a warmth flood over me, a lust that makes me want more…

The guy fucking me picked up the pace and he reached around to feel my cock in the jocks. The guy I was sucking walked away, clearly spent, and his cock was replaced in my mouth by the twink’s who has finished being fucked over the sofa arm. I suck his 6” cock for a while, before he turns around, bends over and presents his pert smooth bubble butt, filled with spunk to me. I bury my tongue deep into him and lap up all I can get. I love this sort of action… pure plain unadulterated filth. Everyone’s doing everyone – regardless of age, looks, size, status… it’s simple gratuitous sex.

The guy screwing me thrusts in deep one last time, hisses something inaudible, and blasts his load deeper in my arse than anyone else had before. I think it’s still up there to be honest!

This continues for what turned out to be 2 hours… I was moved around the room by various guys, put into all sorts of positions, legs in air, on sofa, on floor, on my stomach, on my back… everyone in that room, and then some, had a go in me, and I sucked their cocks once they had finished in me. By the time the room emptied, my hole was as loose as the grip of democracy in Iraq.. and oozing with more spunk than I could have dreamt of. Sheer bliss.

I finally got up, put my towel on and made my way to the bar. I ordered two vodka cokes, downed them, and then went on the cruise again. I found some guys having another orgy in a dark room with some wooden benches in near a radiator, so the temperature was high, sweat was flowing, and the action was as hot as the room. I bent over a sofa, and the guy sat next to me who was getting blown off by some guy in a policeman’s uniform reached over to finger my hole. He felt the spunk inside me, pushed the guy sucking him off, and buried his cock into my cummy hole. The policeman stood up and encouraged him on.

“Go on, give it to him”

“Breed the slut”

Words to that effect. It didn’t take the guy inside me long to cum, and he dumped his load all over my arse, before he too went back in deep and raw taking his load with him. The policeman at this point, leant over, whispered in my ear about being a cumdumping slut, and how I was going to get my dues with him. He unzipped his pants, took out a huge thick uncut cock, all veiny, and without pausing, shoved it right up my arse really deep, until his balls slapped against my sweaty cummy cheeks. He thrust in and out of me deep, and kept whispering things in my ear, generally calling me a total slut, a tramp, things like that… things that I LOVE guys telling me as they’re knocking my hole up. After 5 mins he blew his wad into me, and spanked my arse as he did so. He pulled out, spun me around, and forced me to my knees, before shoving his cock down my throat this time. I gagged. I gagged big. I thought I was going to puke. He didn’t stop, he gave me no time to breathe so I had no choice but to cough and splutter the occasional time his cock did come out of my throat. My face was now covered in phlegm and spunk, fluids from his cock and my throat were pouring from my mouth, down my freshly shaven face and down my chest. He finally pulled out, and shot another load over my face, which he then scooped up, and fingered up my hole before he casually zipped up and disappeared into the darkness. I collapsed onto the benches and felt my hole.

OH MY GOD. My hole. I can’t find the words to describe how it felt. So sloppy, cummy, oozing with juice. Exceptionally loose. My legs were shaking, my throat was dry. As I lay there enjoying the moment, a guy came along, big, muscley, smooth body, covered with tattoos. He took my cock in his mouth, and gave me the most amazing blowjob ever. I didn’t last long, and finally shot my load all over his face and down his throat… he then came up to kiss me and we snowballed with it for a while, before he sauntered off into the gloom. I was spent. IT had begun to get a bit quieter by this point, noticeably so. I ventured back to the bar, ordered another Vodka Coke, and then went for a smoke. I came back in and saw the time… 3am. Definitely time for me to go. I got changed, and left. I’ll definitely be going back next time. There were less people keen on doing me in the sling than I’ve had at other times I’ve been there, but the sex was amazingly raunchy. I think for just lying there and getting used in the sling, then the Bears day is the best for that. For total sleaze though, then the KINK definitely comes up trumps.

Thanks to the guys at Steam for running such a night!

I got home at about 4am, went to bed, and woke at 10am that morning. I had a text on my phone from a lad who’d got my number from Facebook – saying that he was in the city, and did I want to take his seed… of course I did I replied… and so the deal was done… but that’s another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh