May 11, 2009

Sunday's Breeding

I texted the guy who got my number from Facebook and arranged to meet up at my mates house at 7pm yesterday evening. He wanted me to wear my jock strap, and be blindfolded on my bed. He also said he didn’t want me lubed up as he wanted to rim me first, then do me totally dry. I had no objections to this, so the deal was done.

I waited on the bed, the front door unlocked, and totally blindfolded. My phone went. It was him. At first I thought it was going to be a “I’ve stood you up” sort of text, but it read, “Am outside. Be 2 mins…btw – am poz. That ok?”

Wow I thought. Hell yeah! I’m too horny to back out now, besides, after my sauna adventures, this is tame! I replied saying that I was ready and I wanted him now more than ever.

A few seconds after I sent the message, I heard the front door go. I took a huge hit of my poppers, and waited.

The wait as he climbed the stairs felt like a lifetime. Eventually I heard him enter, and take off his clothing. He began to rim my hole, and it felt awesome. This guy was an expert at hole rimming… his tongue, my smooth hole, and the poppers drove me into a frenzy of lust. I wanted him in me so much. I didn’t have to wait long. He leant over me, and placed his cock against my hole.

“Are you sure you want this in you?” He asked.

”Are you sure you want me to convert you?” He asked, before I’d had chance to answer his first question.

“Are you sure you want my cock in your smooth, tight, beautiful neg hole?” He asked, again, before I’d had time to process or answer his other questions.

Before I could do any of that, he slipped his cock into me and gasped as it slid straight in. I gasped as he did so. It felt great. He fucked me slow at first, then harder. I was lying on my stomach, legs open, arse in the air, and he was fucking me like a pro. I took another hit of poppers, and he then picked me up and did me doggy style.

As his cock was sliding in and out of my hole totally raw – no condom, no lube… he leant over to me and whispered in my ear.

“You’re ass is amazing, you’re a proper slut, I want to do you more and more… I want you to take my poz spunk deep in you”



I groaned, “Fuck yeah, breed me, take my neg status, I want you to convert me”.

He continued to fuck me, and after 20 mins he pulled out, blasted a huge load of spunk over my arse, then slipped his cock right back in, pushing his poz spunk back in with him. It felt so right.

I had no regrets, no worries, and no concerns. At that moment in time, it just felt fantastic. The ultimate act of hedonism. He pulled out, and began to finger my smooth sloppy hole, slipping 1, then 2, then and 3 then 4 fingers into me, massaging his juices into my innards. He scooped the seed from the outside, and packed it into my hole, and would then repeat, 1, then 2 then 3 then 4 fingers inside me. I was in my element. He finally stopped, thanked me for an amazing time, and started to get dressed. He told me I could remove my blindfold, so I did and looked at him.

He was 5’11” tall, slim, smooth body, quite toned, lovely bum and cock, wearing an Aussie Bum pair of boxers. Black hair, clean-shaven, very very cute. Holy fuck, I thought… he’s beautiful! He smiled, obviously reading my expression.

“Nice ass,” he complimented, “I’ll definitely have to go in there again soon! You’re a fucking great bottom!”



“Thanks,” I said, “you’re a fucking great top too! I definitely want more of the same!”

He finally left, and whilst I was lying there enjoying the time, my housemate walked in, asked if I wanted his cock in me – I was reluctant as he normally only does me raw cos he knows, he says, what a slut I am… anyway, this time he mounted me, and slipped into me. It felt different, as if it was raw, but I didn’t want to say anything for fear of putting him off.

After a while he said, “I’m in you raw!” I groaned, and responded, “Really, cool…” then took another hit of poppers.

”It feels so good!” he said, “I can see why the others all do you raw now… take my spunk”

And with that he picked up the pace, before blasting his huge load deep into my hole. He pulled out, and left before I had chance to react.

I rolled over, felt my hole, and it was lovely and cummy. There’s no feeling like it. Smooth, tight hole, filled with spunk and covered in man juice. Fucking great. I savoured the moment, and jacked off, shooting a huge load of seed over my chest.

So that’s a really good weekend of raw fuck for me… for once in a while I feel very satisfied, for the time being… I’m organising an open door at my place this Tuesday though, for anyone who wants to come and breed me… they’re welcome to!

More on that tomorrow though.... i guess now i need to work out how and when to get back up north for another test... see if my visitor really did convert me....

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Lucky sod! Nothing like taking a hot poz load!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to force my cock back into my briefs just to post this...cock's still throbbing, precum soakin' thru as I hold-off blowin' my load, edging like fuck after reading this post.

    For the record, my cock totally responds to men whom are sexually unapologetic or feel the need to justify your sexual life, needs or fantasies...my kinda boy!

    One day, you will kneel before me, worship my thick bulge, beg to see, feel, smell, lick, kiss, bite, suck, FUCK and make love to my thick cock.

    I will expose you to the most masculine, darkest and dirtiest depth of sexual fantasy and fufillment.

    No thinking, no performing, no bullshit...and all I require is your undivided attention at all times, limiting your words to "Yes Sir!" and "Thank You Sir!" All else is communicated through your eyes.

    ...am seconds from blowin' free-hand...and I wanna feel the heat and swell of blood engorging my cock.

    Here's to you cum-starved faggot...YOU ROCK!

    Sir


    My latest blog:

    http://rawmasculinity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, that was a great report. I'm on the edge of my seat to read about the outdoor adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh