Dec 13, 2006

Welcome to my confessions

Hi there folks,

Let me introduce myself - im Josh from the UK. I was born in December 1982 and at the time of writing am rapidly approaching my 24th Birthday.

This blog is essentially a place for me to publish the photos of my sexual exploitations over the years.
I found at an early stage i was sexually attracted to guys.. and as the years went on, my sex drive became stronger and stronger.. as did my thirst to try more and more dirtier and filthier things in the bedroom. One thing that also became evident, is my sheer hatred of condoms - and the love of having unprotected, or "bareback" sex. Over time, i realised i didnt want a boyfriend, and instead wanted to have sex. Lots of sex. Lots of bareback sex. With lots of different people. Further, i enjoyed going to gay sauna's and meeting guys in them for casual sex. Hence the name of the blog. It sums up the sex i enjoy perfectly.

Of course, this poses and raised the question of possible HIV infection (not to mention other STI's). I thought long and hard about it, did my research, spoke to HIV+ guys and their lives after diagnosis. And ultimately decided that to me, the risk was well worth it. Why have a life of unsatisfactory sex, when you can take a risk and have great sex... I may become HIV+, but I may not. Having bareback does not mean you WILL become poz. So i accepted that risk. And here I am.

During the course of the time I write and maintain this blog, i will be honest about the sex I have. I shall take photos, videos, and write explicitly about the sex I have, and the guys I have it with. I will do everything I can though to protect the other parties (unless they're happy being identified on this blog).

I will also encourage readers to interact with me. Feedback from the blog is the biggest factor from writing it. I want to put it down on "paper" so others can read about it. I enjoy hearing what others think about my sex life. My decisions to bareback, and the life I am leading. So please, if you're reading, take a few seconds to leave a comment... it will be greatly appreciated, and I will endevour to reply to them all!

Anyway, enjoy the images, videos and blog... i hope you get off over them as much as i got off making them.

Josh x

2 comments:

  1. You are unbelievably hot. I would love to see pics of you eating the ass of your ex or some of your buddies. Even if you don't get deep into scat (hope you do) watching you lick someone's butthole before they slamfuck you would be so awesome. I bet you look even better with a hairy shithole in your face than a hard juicy cock. And you look fucking awesome sucking these pink hogs. Thanks for posting and your commentary is equally fucking hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting buddy, you look great!
    i think i am in love with you

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh