Dec 13, 2006

The First Pics - Let the Journey Commence!

Well, here goes the journey.... as i said in my first post, my aim on this blog is to share my journey of sexual discovery. Mainly bareback, but also some other stuff on the way. I will post when i can, videos when i can, and photos most of the time. Things will change, but i wont.. my quest for bareback sex, and with as many different guys starts here.

Here I am, photos taken early 2006. This is me. Josh Landale. Aged 23. Self confessed bareback addict living in Yorkshire, UK.

Let the fun and debauchery begin!



That arse is going to take so much spunk over the coming years...

At the moment, pretty tight... i doubt it will remain this tight as the years, cocks and loads pass by... looking forward to seeing spunk dribble from it though!


Enjoy the journey folks... i'm certainly going to!

2 comments:

  1. Fucking beautiful . . . keep posting and writing about your exploits. You're a beautiful piggy -- so freakin' sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great hairy ass to lick when is coming down the cum

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh