Dec 13, 2006

Fooling around with an Ex

Fooling around with an Ex.. he was so hot... we used to love having bareback sex and shooting our spunk into each others arses.
Me sucking on his massive 9" cock!

Yummy.....


You can see how long and thick it was... i really enjoyed riding it raw...


Ahhh... we were so in love (with each others dirty perverted sexual habits!)

He was so damned sexy! Slim, smooth, hairless body with a huge cock and dirty mind!

Ramming his throbbing raw cock deep into my cum hole....

Starting to spill his hot white sticky spunk all over my face...


Yeah! Cant get enough fuck muck me!

His balls emptied all over my face and in my mouth. Perfect!




1 comment:

  1. yeah empty all his cum in your mouth or in your ass, empty his bowels in your mouth too... are u into scat? mmm i love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh