Apr 29, 2009

Total loads taken - update for April 09

Well it’s been a while since I did a “load taken” update, and things have progressed quite well. At the last time I wrote, I conservatively placed the loads taken in my tight white cumhole at around 93 since the turn of the zodiac. That was 45 each month so far this year… I wonder how that average has changed.

I’ve had a good couple of sauna visits since then, including the night I left my phone at Steam Complex. I’ve also been hanging around the local cottage fairly frequently, and have taken around 10 loads in there over the weeks, but in fairness, they weren’t anything special, that’s why I’ve not written too much about them on here. It’s pretty hit and miss down there lately. The other night a guy I met online took me to Armley Mills in Leeds, which is a pretty popular cruising/dogging ground, and I was blindfolded, bent over a park bench and fucked by around 7-8 strangers, so that too is going to bump my batting average up quite nicely.

All in all, I’d say that since my last “loads taken” update on March 4th 09, I’ve taken approximately 65 loads. Which gives me a new cumulative total of… 158 (that’s not including any repeats – this is purely new or different guys).

As per my previous posts, I’m going to London soon hopefully, so want to push that number up to around the 300 mark by the time I return to the North of England… anyone reading this in London, feel free to hit me up!

So to recap:

Cumulative total for 2009: 158 loads taken in my arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh