May 5, 2009

Bareback in Fashion

Well, I was out a week or so ago with some friends, we went to some bars, had a couple of pints then made our way to the local gay bar where the drinks kept flowing, the music was thumping, and the moves were sexy… at about 2am, we decided to roll on out of that joint, and head to the local cheesy disco. It’s not up to much by most club standards, and is actually quite a dive, but that’s its attraction. It’s SO bad, that it’s actually really good. They serve Stella by the can, and vodka and coke for less than a couple of quid, the music is 80’s and 90’s cheese/dance, and the boys are all so hot and up for it! The only down side, is that the guys there are either gay or metrosexual – which makes it practically impossible to determine who’s up for a bit of fun and who isn’t, the only way to get a definitive answer, is to pick your boy, make a move and see what happens.

It was about half 3am when I decided I wanted a smoke, so I cheekily went to the toilets and lit up in the cubicle (the venue, as do all venues now in the UK have a strict no smoking policy indoors). I emerged about 5 mins later, and a couple of the guys waiting saw me stub the fag end out, and a big cheer went up – they too got their smokes out and an impromptu smoking club was born. Whilst having a smoke, a very sexy, cute, young camp thing walked past and gave me the sort of stare only a camp guy can, the one that said “typical straight acting guy flaunting the rules”. When he next walked past to get to the washbasin, I offered him a drag of my smoke and he accepted. We got chatting, he was so hot – about 5’10” tall, 150lbs, slim, smooth, jet black hair swept back fashionably, very trendily dressed, and exceptionally camp… but at the same time, he had the air about him of someone who was a right filthy fucker in the bedroom!

Unfortunately I didn’t get chance to make any real move on him, as a bouncer came storming into the toilets, caught me mid-drag on another smoke, picked me up under the arms, and then frog marched me across the packed dance floor, and ejected me from the club! I couldn’t believe it! Just when I’d found a guy who I recon I could have got somewhere with, I got thrown out. Still, all was not lost – the club shuts at 4.30am, so I decided to hang around outside for when this lad left. It was a gamble, I wasn’t sure how it would pay off, but I definitely thought it was worth a punt. I waited outside in the cold and wind, the door staff giving me the looks, which just said “don’t you DARE try and get back in fucker!

Low and behold, at 4.30, with the masses pouring out of the door, I caught sight of him lighting up a smoke in a doorway just down from the club entrance, I casually trotted up to him, and offered him a light. He accepted, and smiled. We chatted a bit, nothing really important or exciting, and then it just happened. We just turned, and started walking down the street, at the corner, I looked at him, he looked at me, and I asked, your place or mine? He smiled, replied “mine” and that was it. Off we went.

The 15 min walk from the city centre to his place was mixture of falling into doorways, passionate snogging, groping each other up, and idle chat. We finally collapsed into his front room at about 5am, where he disappeared into the kitchen and emerged with two shots of tequila and two joints. We necked the drinks, lit up the toots, and smoked them whilst slowly kissing and undressing each other. The room was a haze of the good smoke, drunken passion and pure unadulterated lust.

He bent over his desk to turn on some music and I dripped to my knees, burying my face in his perfect round bubble butt cheeks, I rimmed him good and proper. Even though I was blind drunk and high at this point, my cock was solid as oak and gagging for a piece of his ass. We staggered across to his bed, where he kissed his way down my body, before taking my cock in his mouth. He sucked me till I couldn’t take any more, so I got up, pushed him onto his back, went down to rim him some more, and then lined my cock up with his smooth, naturally hairless, tight pretty pink hole, pushed my helmet against it, looked deep into his dark eyes… he closed his eyes, groaned, and I eased my raw cock into him. I began thrusting, deeper and deeper, no lube, just my spit. The fucking grew more impassioned, we flipped into all sorts of positions, him on his back, legs open, legs in the air, him on his stomach, side by side, him riding me, eventually we ended up him on his back, his legs wide open, me holding his hips and slamming into him, my balls slapping against his butt cheeks, and him gyrating his hips against mine…. I groaned, looked at him, bit my lip, and he said the magical words every bareback slut longs to hear (words I’ve uttered so many times in my life)

“Fucking cum in me!”

I didn’t need asking twice, I let a volley of spunk flow, and filled his arse, as I with drew, a wee dribble of it ran from his hole, which I scooped up, and fed to him on my fingers. We kissed some more, our hot sweaty bodies against one another. We lit up another joint and shared it. Then it was my turn.

I was sat astride him, and directed his 7” uncut cock toward my hole, I sat down on it, and using only sweat as lube, worked his entire length into me, I rode him a while, then he flipped me onto my back and gave to me what I’d just given him…. A good hard long fucking in every position known to man. I was on my side, my legs wrapped around his, our bodies at about 45° to each other, our arms holding each other, and groaning loudly when he said he was about to cum, I ground back onto his throbbing hot cock even harder and told him to load me up…. He pushed in deep, let out a huge groan, and he too shot a huge wad of jizz into my smooth tight hole. When he pulled out, I went down to his glistening cock, and took it in my mouth, I gently licked every single inch of it, making sure I got any spunk in my mouth, then he kissed me, and we snowballed with the spunk, making our mouths all creamy and sloppy.

Our throats were dry at this point, so we paused for more tequila and weed. I glanced at my watch, it was 8am. By the time we’d refuelled, we were both ready to go again, my cock was back solid, as was his, so we started all over.

I finally left his place at 12.30pm the following afternoon, having spent the entire morning screwing each others brains senseless, we did it in every position, on this bed, the floor, his desk, his chair, both topping and bottoming, using only our natural fluids as lube, and eventually neither of us could cum any more, we’d literally fucked ourselves dry. I kissed him good night (although it was afternoon), he kind of slipped into semi-sleep, so I wrote a note thanking him for an amazing night, left my mobile number and asked him to call me, finally signing off with kisses and my name. As I went to leave, he woke again, and grabbed me by the waist, he pulled me back to the bed, I was fully dressed, but he undid my jean buttons, my hard cock flopped out, and he took it in his mouth…. Even though I was spent, he sucked and flicked and sucked and licked until I dry came, it was the most intense non-cumming orgasm I’d had. I finally walked out of his place, totally exhausted, dry, sweaty, but still sporting a throbbing hard on. What a night. I got a cab home, and fell into my bed at half 1 that afternoon, I got a couple of hours sleep and woke at 5pm to shower etc. I felt rough, but also fantastic… it had been an incredible night, and one I’d hoped I could repeat.

Two days later he rang me, we were chatting talking about that night and to my pleasure, he said he’d loved it to, and that he’d love to go for it a second time! Since then we’ve been texting each other, telling each other what we’d like to do next time we meet. He’s such a horny little fucker. He’s 21years old, and a fashion student at the City University. He admitted to me in text that he never uses condoms, and loves having a hole full of cum, I admitted to him the extent of my barebacking, and he said he wanted to meet immediately…. So we’ve agreed to meet up this evening. I can’t wait! I’ll let you know how I get on in another posting!

So there you have it, Bareback is indeed in Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh