Feb 2, 2011

Nottingham Bareback Party - 19th February 2011

After getting another invite to the Nottingham Bareback Group session again, I put a request in for time off work, and found out today that it had been granted!

So on Saturday 19th February I'll be going to Nottingham again for a night of drink, drugs and bareback sex with a whole load of hot, horny, like minded barebackers.  It's going to be great - always is!

The parties are organised by Fred & Rich, two guys who are in a relationship together, but love good hard horny bareback fucking with guys.  The group profile is on barebackrt as ng2bbgroup.  This will be my 5th visit to the parties, and as such, I'm classed as a regular attendee, which means that i can invite 5 vers/top guys to go to.  If you're genuine, in the UK and free on the 19th Feb... and up for fucking bareback with loads of guys, no questions asked... then get in touch!  Drop me a line and we can sort something out.  You'll need to have a completed BBRT or gaydar profile with pictures on it.  No pics - sorry, no attendance.  The group's rules - not mine.

Looking forward to hooking up with the cute asian lad I've met at a few of them.  I mentioned him in an earlier write up of a party, about how I dumped my load into his velvety smooth hole.  He's such a horny guy, and we get on pretty good too. 

If anyone reading this is going down, get in touch - it'd be great to hook up.  

Josh

NB: Just included the photo to share.  Took it the other day whilst chilling out on the sofa after work having a smoke.  Nothing sexual, just a normal pic of me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh