Jun 25, 2009

Load Count Increased to 259!

Hi fellow dirty barebackers, and readers!

It's been a busy few days for me here in the UK. I went to Steam on Saturday night and took around 7 loads there, on Tuesday night I went down by the river here in my home town and did a spot of cruising, and ended up getting fucked raw by 2 guys there, including one very fit mid 30's guy. Last night (Wednesday) I invited a few regular tricks over for a bit of a gang bang as it'd been a very hot day (25°C) and the heat was making me crazy with lust. The guy from the river turned up, as well as a couple of my other regular tricks, and I had myself a very horny dirty foursome which saw the three tops dump 2 loads each into me.

So I'm steadily bumping up my total for the year...

Steam Complex: 7
Cruising: 2
Foursome: 6

Total New Loads Taken: 15.

Which with my previous count being at 244, means I'm now up to a whopping 259 this year.

I'm going to the Lake District this weekend to do a spot of mountaineering, one of the other major loves of my life, it'll also give me some quality time out to think about how else I can bump up my load count and get well on the way to my target of 1000 this year. I'm also very keen to get to London or Berlin before the year is out, ideally this summer, as I'm desperate for a break and a holiday.

I will naturally provide more detailed posts about the recent encounters when I have more time to allow me. Keep checking back guys, as I update the blog as often as possible. There may be a slight delay inbetween encounters happening and them being updated on here, but they will and do get shared with you, so it's worth checking back at least a couple of times a week.

As normal too, I do encourage you to leave comments, as it helps me put things into perspective and also get your feedback on things. I'm here to make you happy guys... my purpose is serving other guys.

Anyways, until next week when I return from the mountains, have a great weekend, and I'll write again shortly.

In the meanwhile, I have a profile on facebook, and would love any readers to add me as a friend on there. My name is Josh Langdale! Please send me a request and i'll accept you (if you mark the request letting me know you found me from the blog).

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh