Oct 5, 2009

monday 5th oct - steam complex bareback

Hello dear readers and horny barebackers! Today, i finally have a day off and have decided to make the most of it by taking a trip to Steam Complex in Leeds. I'll be arriving around 1.30pm, and staying there while pretty late - 8pm ish.

I'll be wearing nothing except my towel, and underneath that i'll have on a pair of white boxers with CUM DUMP ripped around my hole, will be either found in one of the slings blindfolded, or lying on my stomach, arse pointing skywards in one of the darkroom cubicles. Please come along if you're in the area, its cheap to enter the sauna, and you know you wont be disappointed with my smooth tight juicy fuck hole. Slip your cock into me, fuck me bareback and make me groan and sweat. Then blast your load into my ass, or spunk over it, then push it all in deep with your cock. Any load taken no questions asked. Neg, poz, unknown, i'll take any load in my hole.

So what better offer do you want for a autumnal monday?

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back in action both sexually and blogging. I was hoping for and update to Acting Out Fantasies - Pozzing. Any news?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet fella. Not had time to test. Will update when i learn news.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh