Oct 27, 2009

7th November - A Change Of Plan - BB Party Notts

They say the best laid plans are subject to change, and they have. Whilst i had my mind firmly on going to KINK at Steam complex on my night off in November, i've been invited to a BB Party in Nottingham.

I'll be driving down with a couple of tops from leeds who are going, then spending the night getting loaded up with spunk from a whole group of tops. One of the lads heading down with me has been before and says they're really good events, with plenty of drink, sex and good times. The number of total bottoms allowed to go is limited so as to ensure a good ratio of tops to bottoms. They advertise on gaydar and say that everyone there is poz, thus taking part is at ones own risk - as a neg bottom, that is a serious turn on for me, and i cant wait to get into the sling there. My only hope is that i can surrupticiously spread the word that i'm neg so lads know they're breeding me.

This is another tick in a new box for me as whilst i've had plenty of bb with strangers at sex clubs, sauna's and gatherings of a few tops at my place for pump and dump sessions, this is the first time i'll have travelled any set distance across the country to attend a bb party which is well revered.

I think the group on gaydar is called ng2bb so check them out and try get yourself an invite if you can, it's gonna be a wicked night.

I'll definitely post updates for you all once the event has taken place, together with any little quirks of the weekend - such as, on the way down, while one top is driving, the other wants to warm my hole up by screwing me in the back on the car on the motorway!

Keep checking back folks for more updates.

1 comment:

  1. It wouldn't be original but you could label your hole as neg. Maybe an elaborate henna tat instead of black marker.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh