Nov 30, 2009

Monday 30th Nov - Trades Hotel Blackpool

Well i've got a few days off work now, and have saved up some cash, so have decided to treat myself to a day or two away from home. After mulling my options and cash over - i've decided to check into TRADES HOTEL in Blackpool. I'm aiming to get the 5pm train from my home city, over to the west coast, arriving there around 8pm. If anyone reading this is in blackpool or can get to blackpool easily enough, get in touch with me - i'd love to have facilitate your cocks service in my raw hole. Last time i stayed in Trades i got ploughed by a whole group of poz lads and had a fucking awesome night. Hope i can repeat the same tonight.

As well as being available in the hotel for cock etc, i'll also be prowling the local gay sauna's - there used to be one called honeycombe not so far from the hotel, and will be in there at some point. When i check in to the hotel tonight, i'll update my blog with my room number so you guys can come on in and breed my hole. I'll have my door unlocked and be lying on my bed facedown, with black diesel boxers on with a hole torn in them and CUM DUMP written on them. You know what to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh