Feb 15, 2010

Pre Valentines Fuck

Went out on Friday night for a friends birthday do at the local gay bar. Had a good few beers, the music was pumping, the night was in full swing when I spotted a guy I’d seen a few times before - he goes by the name of Dan, and is a friend of one of my friends.

We ended up outside having a smoke, catching some air, and he was clearly making a pass on me, we swapped numbers and went back inside to rejoin the heaving throngs of hot bodies gyrating on the dance floor.

Dan sent me some texts saying how horny I made him etc, and other quite suggestive messages. I replied to a few and then he made his way over to me. We were chatting, and dancing, and wound up kissing. The night continued in a similar vain, and sometime around 2am we left together, getting a cab back to my house.

We made it into the house, and frantically ripped each other clothes off as we made our way to the bed room. Dan is about 23 years old, around 5'11" tall, slim build, 180lbs, short dark hair, bit of stubble and a pretty decent looker. We got off with each other and he told me that he is really into bondage, making guys worship his cock and causing them pain.

Sounded good to me, I told him, and then told him that I’d take all the pain he could give me on one condition - it was all bareback. He agreed real quickly, and we got down to it.


We started sucking each other until we were hard, then he pushed me onto my back, spat on my hole and slipped 3 fingers into me straight away. It hurt so I took a sniff of poppers. After he worked my hole for a bit, he lined his cock up with my hole, ordered me to sniff the poppers again and shoved his weapon of (m)ass destruction straight into me. HOLY FUCK! I should point out his cock is 8” long, and very thick, and as it gets closer to the base of his cock, it gets thicker too… so it’s constantly pushing your hole further and further open. I groaned and moaned in pain/pleasure… to shut me up he picked up his boxers from the floor, and stuffed them into my mouth. He then fucked the shit out of my hole in every which position, pulling his cock out, and spitting in my gaping arse every so often to provide the only lube we were using.


He moved me onto my front, but slightly on one side, my left leg drawn right up to my chest, my right leg stretched out straight, and worked his cock into me really deep. The pace was relentless – we were running on pure drink and lust, I wanted his seed in me like nothing before, and he wanted to see how much pain I could take. If I had to take pain to get to his spunk, pain it was going to be.


I was high on poppers, pissed out of my skull, and he was raping the hell out of me. He pushed me onto my back again, entered me one more time, and brought my feet up to his chest, where he leant on me, keeping my legs in the air with his body weight. He groaned, said he was getting close. He pulled his cock out, jacked twice, and shot a HUGE hot creamy load over my hole. After the first 2 wads, he rammed his cock into my now cum covered arse, and shot the remainder of his muck deep inside me. When he’d finished, he kept fucking my hole, working his cum further and further inside me. It was great.


We got dressed, had a smoke and he called a cab. Whilst waiting for the cab, he got another hard on, so in the sitting room, he ripped my jeans off, put his hand on my shoulder, bent me over the coffee table, and rammed his cock back into my hole. He fucked me for only 5 mins, pulled out and repeated the cummy performance of before on my hole one more time. Three big creamy loads, piping hot in temperature splattered against my throbbing rosebud, the rest were deposited inside me when he pushed his cock up me again. He used me like a total sex toy, and it was fucking great!


His taxi came, he left, and I went to bed – it was almost 5am. He text me when he got home saying he really enjoyed it, and can we please do it again sometime – naturally I replied and said he could have my arse anytime he wanted it.


Whilst I never did get any valentines cards… I at least got a good valentines fuck!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, that's the way I like it too... if you got nothing on V day besides an 8"+ cock pounded up your ass as hard as the top can do it it's a damn good day! lucky SOB

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh