Nov 12, 2009

Bareback Party – Nottingham 7th November.

Well lads, the party in Notts has been and gone, and what a time it was! I thoroughly enjoyed it, met some amazing, interesting, raunchy people from all over the UK (and Northern Ireland), and has of course, plenty of dirty, bareback sex with loads of guys...

I don't have the time to do a detailed post now, as i'm just on a quick break from work and have to go back shortly, but do keep checking back please as the blog will be updated soon with all the juicy gossip of how it went.

Big shout out to Jonny from NI who's blog I read on the way down to Notts, and whom I then met at the party – hope you made it back to NI alright buddy. Also a huge thank you to the hosts of the event, you guys are legends in your own rights... and I cant wait to see you for the next party!

The atmosphere was friendly, the guys were totally hot, and the sex, well, the sex was sleazy and raw... just how it should be. My only regret, having to leave early in the morning as my “driver” had to return up north prematurely. Next time, i'll stay the full duration!

Proper posting on it all coming soon, real soon!

Josh x

2 comments:

  1. Both you and Spunk bucket have posts about going to this party. Do you know of each other? Did you meet?

    Can't wait for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We dont know each other per se. I read his blog on the way down to the party and realised he was going too. So i met him there, had a small chat and then got on with the party. We dont know each other as such though. Haven't played together. But yeah, we were both at the bb party in notts and met there. I think he mentions me in his blog post - my mate who drove me there is the guy who spunk bucket refers to as batman on his post.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh