Mar 8, 2010

Holy Fuck! A session of epic horniness... with photos!








Well, this is going to be a right old treat for you guys! You said you wanted some more new pics, and by jove you've got them!

I arranged for two guys to come around to mine tonight and fuck me senseless, the usual fair - blindfolded, door unlocked etc.

Anyway, the first guy arrived and started fucking me, initially it was steady and sensual, but the pace was soon picked up into a frenzy, driving me wild. I was wearing the jeans i mentioned in my post last week, and they seemed to go down quite well. The second guy arrived, and the top inside me started by sucking No 2's cock for a while, then directed my head to do the same, we took turns in sucking the cock of number 2, until he was rock hard. Then number 1 pulled out, and number 2 entered my now sloppy hole. They fucked me good and hard, i moved around the bed so that i was on a more "all fours" position as opposed to lying down. He too pulled out after a while, and number 1 went back into me.

He announced that he was about to come, and i begged him to breed my hole. He let out a shout, and shot his seed deep into me. As he pulled out, I felt the urge to push... i pushed the spunk out of me, and then let it dribble down my balls. Holy shit it felt fantastic!

Guy number two must have liked what he saw, as he pushed his cock back into me, using the spunk as lube. He fucked away for a good 10 mins, before his breathing became deep, and he too dumped his seed up my now VERY sloppy cream pied hole. When he pulled out, I let that load dribble out of me too. Normally i keep the spunk in me, but i decided to let it dribble out so that it could be caught on camera for you. And oh my god, was it caught on camera!!

I'm sure that you will join me in saying this is quite possibly the way this blog needs to go - If i can maintain images like this (or better), then i'm onto something very good.

Enjoy the pictures guys!!!












Please leave your comments guys, I really enjoy knowing that you guys are enjoying my blog... it's the motivation to keep writing it. If you want to fuck me raw, and have your cum featured oozing from my crack, simply drop me an email: confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut@yahoo.co.uk

Josh x


Had to repost these pictures as for some reason google/picasa keep deleting all of my photos. If this continues i'm going to have to abandon this blog, and find an alternative home for it.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Fantastic pics and I love reading about your adventures. Please more pics. If I lived closer I would cum by and breed your sweet hole. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures there and the jeans are a cool idea, though i still love your holey underpants pics too. Way to go and keep up the hard (ha) work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck...hot pics bro. And hot fuck session. Love fucking in and getting fucked in jeans. Way hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds a fun time and great pics. Hopefully see you at the Nottingham BB party again sometime. Just started a blog on here too but cant compete with yours just yet!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh