Mar 1, 2010

Dry Week + Desperate For A Fuck = Relief!

Had an unbeleivably dry week this week - with working a whole shit load of split shifts, and not really having the time to line any cock up, I fudged my way through without getting any spunk inside me for a whole 7 days!

Come my day off today I was fucking gagging for a screw. I trawled the net for hours, updating profiles, chatting on gaydar, bbrt, bnskin, gayromeo etc etc, and couldnt tie anyone down to a meet - I even offered to travel, something which I only do very rarely due to the sheer number of time wasters out there.

Anyway, I finally text'd a guy who I've had only once or twice before, because it's incredibly hard to arrange a mutually convenient time...

"Hey, bored and horny, I'm gagging for a cock and load inside me... don't suppose you're free?" was how my plea to him went, imagine my suprise and relief when a few moments later he replied with:

"Sure, how's 11pm sound?" I took him up on his offer, and dived into the shower to douch.

Fifteen mins later I was lying face down on my bed, arse clean and lubed with a tiny smear of my own spunk from a wank earlier on (spunk is THE best lube!).

Right on que, the front door opened and the guy walked in. I flipped my blindfold on (despite my many many regular fuck buddies here in my home town, I've only actually met a couple of them). He walked into my room, undid his flies and stuffed his cock in my mouth.

Bliss, I dont normally enjoy sucking cock merely because I've had so many guys cum whilst I'm giving them head, and I've ended up not getting any spunk in my hole, however this felt good. I made light work of getting his cock as hard as it could be, because I knew how good it would feel once it was in my hole.

I was so horny and desperate for him to fuck me, I was gyrating my arse in the air, practically begging him to rape me raw and breed me. He took the hint, and moved from my mouth, down to my hole. He slipped a finger into me, and then stuffed his cock into me. All 8" of it was swallowed up by my hole without any hesitiation - I was that horny for it. I groaned and moaned in sheer ecstacy. He picked up on just how much I needed a good hard fucking, and picked up the pace.

He was really rough and brutal with me, picking me up and throwing me into various positions on the bed, pulling his cock right out and then shoving it ball deep into me with the speed and accuracy of a rifle bolt into the breech. It felt out of this world. I kept going on the poppers, the nitrates coursing through my vains and sending me to that special place where I almost collapse, and have no idea of what's happening, only that i'm being used as a piece of meat for another guy's pleasure. I achieved it, and just enjoyed the ride.

He pushed me flat onto the bed, face down, and pinned me down by putting his hands on my arse cheeks, and pulling them apart as he ground his spunk stick into me deeper and deeper, until it would go no farther. I felt his shaft swell, and his breathing become more laboured, and knew at that point he was experiencing that firey sensation deep within his balls of his gift to me stirring and beginning the journey from his body into mine. I closed my eyes (even though I'm blindfolded I close my eyes when a guy is breeding me anonymously - I find it increases the moment for me). Split seconds later, I felt a flood of warmth pulsating inside my hole, splashing against my prostate and coming to rest deep inside me. He continued to work his cock into me as he finished off cumming, and I milked his dick for every last drop I could get. I was in heaven, he was exhausted, and I could feel beads of sweat dripping from his head onto my naked back as he rested there with his cock buried inside my now owned hole.

After he pulled out, he got dressed, I lay there for 5 mins in the darkness fingering my hole whilst he got all his stuff together. He left the room, saying "Thanks..." as he left, "No... Thank YOU!" I replied. I'm pretty sure that I got more out of the encounter than he did... it was one of those fucks that was so so desperatly needed, that even though it was relatively short, it really hit the mark.

I came downstairs, flipped on my computer and started typing to share this with you. As I type, i'm still wearing the jeans i was wearing as he fucked me (I'll get some photos of them for you soon - basically they're an old pair of works blue jeans which I use for DIY around the house, with a hole cut out over the arse - I wear them for dogging and cruising etc. I can feel his spunk slowly seeping from my well fucked hole as I finish this blog posting off. Fucking heaven.

Time for me to sign off, and complete phase two of the relief.... my wank!

Night folks, until next time.

Josh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh