Mar 18, 2010

Rim, Spit & Shove, Fuck and Creampie

I laid on the bed earlier tonight, my blindfold on, the front door unlocked and my arse freshly prepared.... a nice smooth clean hole ready for what was about to happen.

One of my regulars had contacted me earlier in the day saying he wanted to spend a good while rimming and eating my hole out, before fucking me raw and breeding me.

The front door opened and as with so many meets before, the steps on the stairway gave the indication of approaching cock. He entered, removed his clothing, then ran his finger tips from my feet up to my crotch. When there he began fondling my balls, and gently wanking my now hard cock.

He was so sensual and gently, electric shocks shooting from where his fingers fell, through my spine to my brain. Involuntarily I gasped in pleasure; a sharp intake of air which only served to tempt him on to tease me more.

He parted my arse cheeks, and what I felt next can only be described as sheer pleasure. He gently, softly probed around my rosebud with his tongue, flicking my arse lips with such tenderness. It drove me wild. My back arched, my body shook... my cock at this point was as solid as oak, and he wasted no time in moving down to suck on it as I knelt on all fours, my legs and bollocks pointed toward the ceiling giving him total access to me.

After 10 mins or so of rimming, the front door went again and we were joined by another guy. I have no idea who this was, as I'd sent a message to all 40 of my bareback contacts in the city (we're a small city)!

This guy came over, and the first guy began gently fingering and playing with my arse, whilst sucking on #2's cock. I didn't use any poppers during this fuck, I was simply so horny for it, that I didn't need them.

Number 1 was sucking #2 with gusto, right down to the balls I guess, as at various times he would gag on the shaft, and them move to my hole, forcing with his mouth the juices of the blowjob up into my cumhole. When my hole was sufficiently lubricated, he gestured for #2 to enter me.

I felt a cock press up against my now quivering hole, and he slipped straight into me, there was a bit of hesitation as my spit lubed hole initially put up some resistance, but as the pressure of the cock against my entrance grew, it overcame my arse muscles, and slipped deep into me in one fell swoop with a kind of "popping" sound. I groaned and sighed. The guy was now balls deep in me, and started to fuck me really gently.

In contra to the previous sessions which have been fast, furious, almost frantic in nature, this took the basis of slow and sensual. It was brilliant. I was able to savour the full inches of the cock as it slid in and out of me. Feeling my muscles cupping and surrounding the every surface as it pumped away in it's mission to deliver the spunk deep into me.

After a few moments the guy stopped fucking, and motioned for me to rock back and forth on his cock, thus allowing him to stand and enjoy the feeling of my arse swallowing his shaft without putting in any exertion. I rocked too and throw. Groaning, sighing, moaning in absolute pleasure as I felt this cock in me.

Number 1 at this point was spreading my arse cheeks, no doubt giving them both a horny as fuck view of a cock entering my slutty cum hole. He reached down and felt my solid throbbing cock - it was clear how much I needed, wanted and was enjoying being their bareback bitch.

After 10 mins or so, he guy fucking me picked up the pace again, and before long, panted, and dumped his load into me. Somewhere near the opening of my arse, yet inside. He pulled out leaving his gift inside me, I'd been bred once... it felt great, but now it was time for sloppy seconds!

Number 1 wasted no time in filling the void in my hole, and as he pushed his cock into my now creampied hole, he pushed #2's load farther and farther inside me. I encouraged him;

"Fuck yeah, push that first load deep into me with your raw cock!" I groaned. He leant forward, forcing me to open my legs and allowing him to fuck me proper doggy style. He picked up the pace and began fucking me the way other sessions have been. Faster, more furious. The sort of pace which makes me feel really like a filthy faggot here but to serve guys cocks with my queer hole.

He leant closer to me, and whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, you've got one load in you, and you're going to get another in a minute. You fucking bitch!"

Before I could respond and encourage him to breed me with his load, he went on:

"Fucking whore, how many loads have you taken in your hole in total? Letting anyone fuck you raw, anyone, any cock, anywhere.... no condoms, all that spunk inside your hole. Dribbling out and running down your legs... you fucking cum whore bitch!"

It was brilliant. I loved being used in this way. I love it when guys just 'get' what it is you want... and it's the same as what they want... when the chemisty clicks!

The dirty talk turned me on as much as it turned him on. I reached under myself and felt his cock sliding in and out of my hole. The mixture of spunk dribbling from me, together with the spit which was the only lube we'd used, was incredibly slimy. I scooped some up and smeared it along my aching cock, and began to wank as he fucked me harder and harder.

As he got closer, he told me he was going to cum. He panted, howled, and then dumped his load so far into me I could feel it splashing off my prostate somwhere inside me, and mix with the other load already swimming around up there.

I myself got to the point of no return, and with his cock still resting inside me, told him I was going to cum myself. I shot 7 big wads of cum all over my legs and bed sheets at the same time he slowly pulled his cock out of my spasming cum bucket. It felt just sensational.

Number 2 had disappeared at this point, so it was just us two. I rolled over onto my side so I could feel the cummy bedsheets and run my fingers through it. As he dressed, I scooped up my own spunk from the bed and packed it into my already cum-filled hole.

My hole and arse cheeks now were a sloppy, cummy, creamy mess. As I sit here typing, I can feel the two loads marinating away inside me, slowly being absorbed by my thin innard linings into my body.

It was certainly an excellent rim job, followed by an amazing raw fuck. I cant wait for the next one. My only wish is that on my regular open door sessions we could get more guys turning up. Two or three is great, and we're certainly getting some awesome sex... but for me, as a trashy cum depository... there's nothing better than taking more and more spunk.

If you're in York on business and want to breed me, just get in touch! As I've always said, ANYONE is welcome to fuck me bareback.... all you gotta do is ask!

confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut@yahoo.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. I have just started to read your blog..and finally some1 in the UK. You live like half hour from me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gy_lad - get in touch! My email address can be found both on my blog, and on my profile from which my blog is published! Get in touch... we can do a blogger hook up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and earn $$$$$$ from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh