Jun 2, 2010

2 Load Afternoon - Riding Drunkard Cock

Hi guys, hope you are all keeping well and enjoying summer?

I just wanted to quickly share some pics that were taken earlier today during a 2 load breeding session. Unfortunately theres no real pics of the action (however there are videos which will be uploaded ASAP!), and I have managed to steal a couple of stills from them as a teaser...

These pics show the wonderful results of the fun... the dribbling creampies!
Enjoy!




Above: here it comes... look at the spunk starting to dribble...
Above: oh fuck yeah, dribble baby, dribble!!
Above: outta that rosebud, down the balls, and then drips onto the bed sheets... man I LOVE being knocked up!



1 comment:

  1. You have such a fuckable hole, can imagine myself breeding it. Hoping you get your chance with Treasure Island Media, would love to see Dawson and Brad breed you

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh