Jun 8, 2010

Oozing Spunk (May 2010)

Hi guys, just thought I'd share this video with you, it was taken a month ago, but for some reason I've not been able to get online properly to upload it.

Hope you enjoy it.

It shows the cummy results of a good breeding I had. I cant upload the full version on here direct as it's too big, but will be uploading it to xtube and embedding it when I can.

There are other videos to follow, and if I can regularly get online, I shall be uploading them all in the next few days - so keep checking back for a massive influx of hot exclusive video action on here!

I've been getting quite a bit of cream recently, and have photos and videos galore to share with you... and I'm also going back to the BB Party in Notts again in a couple of weeks! Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh