Jun 8, 2010

Another 2 load creampie (screen stills)

Alright guys,
Hope you're enjoying the videos that I uploaded last night, I'm stuggling to upload the main videos what I want to share with you. The videos were filmed on the 31 May and are entitled "An Afternoon Spent Taking Loads". When I can get to a better connection, then I will defo upload them.

I'm also working on editing some video that was filmed last night when I got bred by two new strangers, one a guy from Leeds who's cock is absolutely massive, and another guy who really worked me over and jacked me off in the progress. Naturally I was blindfolded throughout and never caught sight of any of the fella's. The footage was filmed both secretly, and also by one of them holding the camera. I've managed to steal some screen stills from them and have uploaded them here for you as a preview/teaser.

Rest assured I'm working on a solution which will enable me to share all my videos with you as soon as I can... please bear with me.

If anyone reading this in the UK wants to breed me, just get in touch! Also, please remember to leave comments - they're the motivation to writing this blog. I've not had any feedback for quite some time... it's your comments and feedback lads which makes writing this blog worthwhile - trust me, it takes lots of effort to think of new material and time spent sitting here uploading and writing.... ultimately I do it all for you!

Josh x















Trust me, the videos will follow as soon as possible! You HAVE to see this footage guys, it's horny as fuck!














4 comments:

  1. Amazing pics, love that puckered well fucked looking hole, just imagining that poz load leaking out. Keep it up man, looking forward to more videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to your formspring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd comment more if my hands weren't too busy to type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see the vids, very hot

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh