Aug 2, 2010

Fucked by the ex twice! (pics)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share a few more photos with you which are taken from a couple of sex tapes I made this week and last. They both feature me being fucked and knocked up by my ex, a fit, slutty 25yo who shares my thoughts and desires on bareback.

I have the full videos to upload, but as per usual, my internet connection still is not sorted out - once this is done, I will be able to upload the video files properly - the problem is that my ISP and dongle doesnt allow me to upload big files... only small ones, hence the recent photos and short videos of creampies.

Recently I've put quite a lot of material on my blog, but haven't had any emails or comments/feedback from readers - getting those comments is part of the motivation to writing this blog - I love sharing my sexploits with you all, but also love hearing from guys who read my material and get off on the tales/photos/videos.

Please, I'd love to hear from you - get in touch, give me your thoughts on the blog. Ask me any questions you like, I'll reply to every message I get, and am more than wanting to engage with my followers. I'd like to think of this blog as being interactive, not just a outlet.

Anyways, here are some pics for you to enjoy.... hope you like them as much as I enjoyed being bred!








7 comments:

  1. hello - so you were saying you wanted comments so here I go...nice pics! hot stories, wish I could visit lol - 27yo from boston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get on the phone with your ISP and tell them to change your upload limit because you have readers of your blog waiting to view the video of you getting your ass bred!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics as usual Josh, loving the fucked hole and felched out loads. Keep up the hard work, it must be such a strain ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some blogs get comments, others don't. I don't think comments run in proportion to number of hits, although it helps, but reflect how personal (intimate) or controversial the posts are.

    It also helps to comment on your reader's comments, even if it's just a thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sean, thank you for your comments. I've often replied to comments left, and i ALWAYS reply to those who email me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuck yes mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is amazing! I wish I was there to have that load from ur ass, dripping into my mouth. fuck yeh, im totally hard now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you haven't gotten feedback? well i've been jerking off to your pic and videos all afternoon. i live in the US. i spent a summer at uni of Bath, not sure how far you are from there but really wishing i knew of you then! keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh