Feb 15, 2010

The Bastards - Picasa deletes photos!

Well guys, any of you looking back through old posts on here may notice that many of my photos seem to have vanished. That is because they were hosted on picasa and they appear to have deleted my account! Thus, bang, all the photos have gone too.

I've managed to retrieve as many of them as I can, and will re-post them in the threads where I realise they're missing. However, here are some extra ones I discovered from a while ago.

These next three are of my old mate Stu and I fooling around and they were taken in Feb 09 - we used to fuck each other bareback daily until we had an argument over something petty - and now unfortunately we don't speak to each other. It's a shame, as the sex was always fantastic, and he was such a dirty bastard - just like me!




The next photo was taken around November 08, at a time when I was hanging around one of the filthy cottages down town. I'd already taken 3 loads in my hole from random strangers in this rank toilet cubicle, and thought it would be cool to capture the essense of what I was doing for prosperity.


I've reposted these images as blogger keeps deleting them from my blog. I dont know why they're picking on me when there are hundreds of bareback blogs out there. If this continues to happen then I shall take my blog elsewhere... watch this space guys.

1 comment:

  1. How I wish I could penetrate that ass and just bo to town, breeding you and giving you my load.
    I can dream, can I?
    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh