Mar 10, 2011

Confessions Of A Bareback Sauna Slut is MOVING

Thats right... following the recent mass deletions of blogs from blogger... and all the talk on the forums etc etc, i've decided that I'm not going to take the risk of losing my blog, nor you guys.

So... i'm moving.

The new blog can be found at Confessions Of A Bareback Sauna Slut.  The new URL for those who have linked to it is http://barebacksaunaslut.bestmalediaries.com

Ultimately there'll be a URL redirect from this site to the new one.

Check it out, let me know what you think...

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh