Feb 2, 2010

Oh my, time for an update

Hi devoted followers!

As you may have noticed it's been flaming ages since this blog received any real attention from me, and i'm sure you're all getting a little peeved off with that. Well i have fantastic news... after months of saving and searching, I finally bought myself a laptop! It's wifi enabled, and means i can now update my blog much more regularly that of late.

As I type this out, i'm supping a Grande Mocha in a certain well known brand of coffee stores (the one with the funky green logo!!) while outside the rain is falling and the sky is decidedly gray!

The last few months have seen me getting plenty of action, although by now you'll know, that no matter how much I get, it's never enough, i truely am the worlds most insatiable cum dump.

I mentioned the BB party in Nottingham back in early November, and have also been to the Sauna in Leeds on a number of occasions, which have resulted in varying degrees of success. On top of this i've held plenty of my now infamous Open Door Anonymous Pump and Dump sessions, and on one occasion, i even managed to secure some photos to be taken - when i get the chance to do that write up, i'll post them too... look upon it as my "welcome back" pressy from me to y'all, my fantastic followers.

I've also had a couple of weekends away at Trades Hotel in Blackpool over on the west coast, and the most recent visit was only a few weeks ago and saw my hole getting well and truely abused and loaded with spunk.

The other week I took another trip up North to get a rapid test done, seeing as it had been about a year since my last test.... i'll write about that too in due course - the results of that test are both surprising, yet, in some ways, to be expected i guess.... i'll leave you guessing on that one until i write about it.

There is so much for me to update you on, and in order to do this i'll be hitting the keyboard each night and afternoon i get a spare moment to hammer them out... i'll post some of them whilst i'm actually connected online (such as this post), others i'll dictate into word first when i'm at home and then upload them when i get online... that way i can ensure i at least get them written sooner rather than later.

Some of you may have noticed the additional feature i added to my blog not so long ago - the slideshow over on the top right hand side of the blog. What do you guys think of it? Do you like it? Does it add "added value" to my blog? Let me know what you think. I always said that once i had regular access to my blog i would make changes and try and improve it, so now is that time. What would you guys like to see on this blog? More photos? More posts (naturally d'uh!)? Do you think the colour scheme is right? Should i change it? Any advice and feedback is ever so greatly appreciated.

On a really positive note, my blog has recently been spotted yet again by the hot guys over at the Liam Cole blog (liam-cole.blogspot.com) and i was listed in their Hot Followers section, complete with picture of me lying on the bed ready to receive loads. Thats twice i've been mentioned on there, and i'm constantly chuffed to bits that what i do for fun and pleasure, is also bringing pleasure to so many guys around the world. Further i've had so many phone calls and texts from lads here in the UK who've seen my blog and want to get inside my hole... thanks to each of you who've taken the time to message me.. rest assured that I most definately will spread my legs for you very soon.

So, that's me saying hi and letting you know that i'm now back in touch much more regularly, and that the blog hasnt been forgotten about - keep checking back over the coming days and weeks for the many many updates which will be added, I hope you enjoy reading them as much as i enjoyed having the experiences, and writing about them.

Josh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh