Feb 1, 2008

Bareback Anal Creampie

Well lads, i've been indulging in more of what i enjoy, spreading my legs for strangers and taking their seed in my hole..... here's some pics of the recent session. I take far more seed than i get on camera.

About 25 loads this week, and 10 the week before... i;m planning a trip to basement sauna in manchester this saturday...

Anyway, here are the pics of a session a couple of days ago.  This is Tony, 45 years old, and poz, dumping his load into me whilst I was blindfolded.

Enjoy!





My arse filled with his poz spunk


1 comment:

  1. I beg you to have some self respect. You are a human being, with incredible value. Don't throw away your dignity for the sake of sexual pleasure. Don't expose yourself to disease and harm, for the sake of some cheap, meaningless encounter.

    Make somthing of your life. Live a life of decency and goodness, and not lower yourself even below the level of an animal.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh