Mar 24, 2009

Weekend of sauna raunch! Saturday Afternoon - Bears Day!

So, as I was saying in my previous post, in the haze of poppers, drink and raw lust, I accidentally left my phone at the sauna and decided to go back for it on Saturday.. I think my hole had made the sub-conscious decision to go - knowing that it was Bear Day.

I awoke at 9.30am, only 3 hours after I'd gone to bed, and immediately showered, got changed, and left the house. I went to the bank down the road, got some cash out, and then hopped on the Blue Line bus route to the rail station..

Arriving just in time to get the 11.28 Manchester Airport trains, which stops at Leeds, I jumped on the train, and settled down for the trip.

Upon pulling into Leeds, I got the bus from the station to the sauna. I walked in, and asked the guy on reception (5'10, nice torso, wearing a vest, with a big scorpion tattoo on his bicep) about my phone, he smiled, handed it to me, and said;

"Some interesting contacts in there kidda!"

I looked puzzled, although I knew exactly what he was talking about; in my phone, all my bareback contacts are listed with a "BB" prefix, and they're named such as "BB Big raw cock" or "BB poz fukka". I smiled at the guy, and in an innocent smirk replied;

"I don't know what you mean?" and winked as I turned to head to the locker room.

I quickly removed my clothing, put it in the locker, grabbed my poppers, then made my way to the computers... upon arriving there, I quickly set each of them to my blog - in particular the post I had made about my being at the sauna...

This duty done, I made my way to my favourite place in the complex, the sling room in the cruising maze. As I had done the other night, I folded my towel up and tied it over my eyes as a blindfold, settled into the sling, then swung, so that I could gently nudge the door wide open; allowing all who walked past a clear view into the room and my smooth hole waiting to be bred.

And I waited. The place was heaving with bears of all shapes and sizes, some muscle bound guys, other lads who were just a bit overweight. All looked like filthy dirty bastards, and a few had bio hazard tattoos on their arms and torsos..... so I was hoping that today was going to be a good day. I didn't have to wait long.

A lad walked in, and as with the other day, the first indication I had that I had company was when the room fell quieter than it was with the door open, and the sound of heavy breathing was all I could hear. The guy grabbed some lube, fingered it into my hole, then stuffed his cock right in without pause. It hurt like fuck! I gasped in pain, and then proceeded to take a huge hit on the poppers, and commence deep breathing to quell the pain. Whilst I did this, the top didn't cease... I pounded my hole with vengeance. I lay back in the sling, the poppers now swimming through my brain, and settled in for what I hoped would be my first of many dirty loads that day.

He lasted only 5 mins before he slapped his cock into me one final time, and shot his load up me. When he pulled out, he asked me to push it out, I obliged, and thankfully, he had read my mind.... he scooped it up, and smeared it over my hole so that other guys who walked in could see that I had spunk glistening in and around my rosebud, and know I was in for the seed. The chap left and I was once again on my own in the sling. The hard house music pumping throughout the complex, and the gentle swaying motion of the sling, beginning to play tricks with my mind... for once again, in the star lit darkness afforded by the towel/blindfold, I started seeing guys with pot bellies, sunken cheeks, biohazard logos and scorpions... I don't know what this means, but I have my own thoughts on it. It's my inner demons telling me what I really need. What I really want.... either way, I'm sure I'll get it sooner or later.

The room fell quiet again. But I felt no one around me, nor heard a thing. Until in the darkness, a voice gruffly said

"Go on, give it to him..."

"Yeah, shall I give it to him good?"

Hold on, there were two of them in the room. I hadn't expected that. Before long, two pairs of fingers were in my hole, fingering my innards and working my hole looser. I reached down and felt a nice thick dick by my hole, and picked it up and directed it toward my hole. He took the hint, and pushed it into me, not stopping until his balls were pressed firmly against my smooth buttocks. The other guy moved around to my side, and begun spreading my cheeks apart even more than they already were, probably allowing him an excellent view of his mates raw cock penetrating my cummy hole.

After a few minutes, they swapped places, the top pulled out, and the other guy entered me. Again, raw... no thoughts or conversation about condoms - just the way I love it. This second guy was about 8" long, and thin... meaning he managed to slide it right the way in, so deep I felt I was going to cum there and then. He slid it out of me, then plunged it back in. then again, and again... I groaned each time he did so, and his mate egged him on...

"Go on.... do it! Give the whore what he wants!"

I groaned in agreement, and before long, his mate groaned out loud, and dumped what felt like a HUGE load inside of me, he pulled out, scooping up what dribbled out and fingering it over my hole. His mate, the first guy of the two, then moved around to my hole again, and stuffed his dick into me, he grabbed the stirrups where my legs were secured, and began a frantic fuck of my hole. The chains were slapping "ching ching ching" his balls were pounding against my arse cheeks "slap slap slap slap" I could hear the squelch of the cum inside me as it oozed out and formed a gooey mess over his cock and crotch, and he continued to fuck me like his life depended on it.

"Fuck yeah!!! I'm gonna cum!" He screamed.

"Cum in me... give it to me... breed my neg arse!!!" I shouted back at him, in-between the groans and grunts.


"Yeah..." said the other guy; "Seed that neg hole good n' proper!!"

I hope they meant what I think they meant....

The guy with his dick in me, howled, I felt his knob swell inside of my hole, and then I swear down, I felt his seed hit my prostate as he fired volley after volley of cum into my hole. He kept fucking me as he came, and then let his knob slip out of me, smearing what little he had left over my hole.

"Fucking smooth hole slut...." one of them hissed; "you're gonna regret lying in that sling with us fuckers around..."

Then they were gone. What a session! I lay there in the sling, I could feel the cum oozing out of my smooth cunt, and could feel even more of it deep inside me... I slipped a finger into me, and felt the masses of spunk inside me. It felt so nice. So nice in fact, that I wished I was a top and could enter a hole like mine... haha...

All went quiet for a while, no one seemed to be walked past the sling room, and for what felt like 20 mins I got nothing at all. I didn't mind. I lay there in the darkness, images of scorpions flashing through my minds eye, swinging sedately in the sling - away in my own little world when suddenly it seemed the entire world was crammed into this cubicle.

There was two guys either side of me, and what appeared to be 3 or 4 guys at the end of the sling. They were all groaning and whispering things to each other... I couldn't make out exactly what was said, but I caught snippets....

"What a cute face..."

"Smooth hole...."

"Why's he got a blindfold on?"

"I wonder how many loads are in him...."

"At least 3 or 4 already" I replied, "not enough though..."

I think my words caught them by surprise....

"Oh, whatd'ya know... the little faggot speaks..."

I didn't reply, I just fingered my hole, and pushed a little cum out so it dribbled down my arse, dripped off of my over hanging hole, and then pooled on the floor below me.

That's all it took, as one of the guys stuffed his cock deep into me, and proceeded to fuck me hard. Harder than any of the guys had done thus far. He was egged on by the other guys in the room, and by a few who must have been stood outside, just watching this impromptu gangbang. I was the youngest guy in the sauna that day, and the only one with a smooth hole offering it up for anyone to fuck...

The guy screwing me groaned, panted, grunted and hissed as he slammed his dick into my cum filled hole. Then he pulled out, and another entered me, he fucked me for about 5-10 mins, then swapped with another guy, and so on and so on, until the first guy was back inside me again.

"You neg boy?" asked a voice.

"Was at my last test..." I offered in response. Unsure how a neg answer would go down.

"Those two who just did you, they riddled dude..." said another voice.

"Cool, little cumbuckets cant be choosers..." I retorted. I was unsure if the guys were talking in jovial friendly tones, of if they were being judgemental and meant business.

"Fucking trashy slut.." Yet another voice behind me said, then he leaned close into me - I could smell his B.O and bad breath as he breathed over my face next to my ear. It was fowl. I could tell that this was going to be nasty, part of me wanted to get out of the sling and leave, their tones were almost aggressive, not the friendly bare backing tones one normally gets.

"There are 6 of us here, 3 poz, 3 neg.... you're gonna get us all...."

I sighed in lust, also in fear. I knew that what I was doing was dangerous, that if I did it often enough, with enough people that the odds were that I'd eventually take a poz load - but taking a poz load when you didn't know it was poz is one thing... I had now just been warned, that 50% of the next 6 guys to fuck me were toxic. Part of me wanted to refuse, get out of the sling, and go grab a shower.... but fear... or was it lust, kept me laying there. I didn't speak. It was almost childish - I couldn't see them, if I didn't speak, then they wouldn't be there! How absurd!

A dick rubbed up against my hole, almost expecting me to pull away (as best I could when strapped into a sling, surrounded by at least 6 guys no doubt all bigger and stronger than me). My brain was telling me to stop, but I offered no resistance. The dick pierced my hole, the cum already inside me providing excellent lube as it slipped the full 7" into my warm, moist, sloppy innards.


He pulled it out, and then pushed it into me again. He repeated this for a few moments, then picked up the pace.... there was no one talking, just deathly silence, other than the chains smashing around as his knob smashed into me. He grunted, coughed, and dumped a load into me. Pulling out slightly as he did so, so the others could see it being pushed back into my hole with his dick. He pulled out again, and there was a change of position.

Another guy entered me. About 6" long this one, but ever so thick! He stuffed it into me, stretching my arse muscles to force me to accommodate him. He didn't waste any time, and immediately set about making mince meat of my hole, before he too, grunted, panted, and then dumped a load into me.

I could now feel the spunk inside of me - it was that sort of feeling you get when you really need to go to the toilet, only this wasn't shit inside of me, it was all just spunk... loads and loads of hot, sticky, man fuck muck which had been fucked into my hole by total strangers who I hadn't seen, and probably never would. Guys whom had suggested they may be riddled, whom I had no way of knowing.... a feeling of total and utter craziness flushed over me. What the fuck was I doing? I wanted to be filled with cum, yet here I was taking possibly diseased loads. As the guys continued to fuck me, taking it in turns to fuck my hole, then swap positions, and other guys fuck me. Groans and pants indicating that one by one, they were delivering their cargo into the receptacle where it would sit for god knows how many hours, I drifted off into my own world. Fuelled by lack of sleep, the remnants of drink from the night before, and the lungful of poppers I was taking, offered up to me by strangers, I almost left my body. I could see in my minds eye, me lying there, in detail...

I could see me lying in the sling, feet secured firmly in the stirrups, wrists secured behind me in the restraints above my head.... and a crowd of naked men, some attractive, others not so attractive, but all with hard ons, and not a condom in sight. I could see them taking it in turns to fuck me - the guys in my images, changing as the guys changed positions... I saw on some of them tattoos, scorpions, biohazards. Some of them had sunken cheeks, others had potbellies... others had bodies so skinny they looked fragile.... yet all of them were fucking me bareback and ultimately cumming inside of me.

I weighed up the facts of what I was doing... the reality of it all. I was in a sling, getting fucked by a group of guys, one of whom had warned me that half of the group was poz... was he telling the truth? Could he have been lying? Could they all be neg, and it was just a ploy to see how fucked in the head I was? Could they ALL be poz... and the neg part was just to try and disarm me a little. I already had loads of spunk inside me, so if they were poz, what were the odds that I'd actually catch anything.

I'd come to the conclusion a while ago that I wasn't a full on bug chaser, more someone who just bare backed indiscriminately with anyone. I recognised the risks, and accepted them... but this was different. Or was it? Either way, it felt so fucking horny! So taboo, so sleazy, so trashy... so wrong... yet, at the same time, so fucking right!

"Good slut boy.... you've taken all the juices.... welcome to the club you whore"

I was brought back to reality with a bump... all the guys had finished, and one guy was stood over me... only, I could see him. Was I still in my dream? No... My blindfold had been removed. I was actually seeing this one guy.

He was about 30, 6' tall, slim, toned body, defined but not rippled with muscles. And he had his cock inside of me. He reached over me and unclipped my hands, allowing myself to feed my own poppers to me again. I was in a daze, had I been asleep? Had I been knocked out? How long had it been?

The guy inside me was stood still, and instead of thrusting in and out of me, he was pushing the sling with me in it all the way back, then letting me land on his throbbing cock. My throat was dry, but I struggled to speak anyway.

"How many?"

"The 6 at first," he explained, "Plus a further 12 from the corridors... word travels fast at bears day. You were quite popular... I can see why."

I didn't have my glasses on, so was struggling to see detail in the darkness. I thought I saw a huge scorpion tattooed on the side of this torso, the tail ending just above his cock.

"Are you...."? I started to ask, but before I could finish he interjected.

"Poz?" He offered.

I nodded.

"Does it matter either way? You've proven your worth as a filthy bareback bottom slut, willing to take anyone and anything..."

All the while, I was rocking back and forth, his cock filling my hole with each swing.

"Get tested in a few weeks time, then text me..." he whispered, "you'll find my number when you get showered".

With that he picked up the pace a little, and started wanking me off at the same time... I didn't last long, and blew a huge fountain of spunk into the air, which landed all over my torso. He smiled, winked, and as if on command, pulled out and dumped his load over my hole, then pushed it back into me. He finally pulled out, slapped my arse cheeks, and vanished into the corridors.

I got out of the sling, almost stumbled over as I'd being lying there for so long. Regained my balance and made for the door to try and catch the guy. The corridors were empty. No one about.

Grabbing my towel and poppers, I left the cubicle and made my way for the showers. I arrived and looked in a mirror... there, on my forehead, written in pen was a mobile number and a profile name.

I tapped it into my phone, and then jumped in the shower to rub it off. With the shower done, I got dressed, and went to reception to clear any tab I'd built up (I hadn't had anything, I just wanted a need to go to reception)... there was a group of guys around a table, having a beer... about 10-13 of them. All laughing and joking, being boisterous. As I looked at them, one guy tapped another lad on his elbow and nodded in my direction. The group fell silent and just looked at me. It was a strange sort of moment. Do I join them? Was it them that did me? I had no idea. I asked if I had a tab, the guy at the reception said I didn't, and I made to leave. He buzzed me through the inner door, and as I stepped through, the table behind me once again erupted into joking, laughing, talking and cheering..... I guessed that they were the lads that had just used my hole all afternoon.

As I got to the outer door, the reception guy paused before buzzing me through.

"Seems that you were quite popular... you may want to check out 'Alert' in Manchester if you're into that kinda thing..." he pushed the buzzer, and I pushed the doors open, I thanked him for the phone and the heads up about Alert...and stepped through the door.

Before it shut behind me, the guy called after me...

"Nice arse by the way, see now why you've got all those interesting contacts in your phone...." then he winked, and the door was shut.

I blinked in the sunlight out side, it was about 3pm, and my hole was flooded with spunk from around 18-20 bears. What a day it had been! I made my way back to the train station, and then back to my home town.

When I finally got home, I pushed all the spunk out of me into a jar... there was buckets of the stuff... by far the biggest amount of spunk I've had in my hole in a very long time... it was so so horny.

I guess the next question is... when do I go back up to Teeside for another test...

6 comments:

  1. FUCK YEAH BOY! Remember that date cause u know it's gonna be ur poz anniversary. Shot my load all over to your story.

    Can't wait to hear the details from your test when u find out ur poz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure if it's actually true but it was v hot and well written

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog. Fucking hot, mate. Wish the sauna near me in Detroit did a Bears night; I'd be there every time!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are the chances of picking something up? It's hard to say. My doctor friends have told me that a bottom taking a load from someone who is HIV+ has between a 1 in 150 and a 1 in 200 chance of becoming positive. That's still pretty good odds given that it is a high-risk activity. The other thing to take into account is whether the poz guys are taking meds and what their viral load is like. New research is indicating that the risk of HIV transmission is negligible from positive guys with undetectable viral loads due to medication. I would still get tested though, as if you are HIV+ you stand a greater chance of staying healthy longer the sooner you get treated. If the experience has frightened you, then maybe you need to think about whether you are really ok with taking these risks - i'm not here to judge you! - it's one thing when the risk remains abstract and in the realms of "if it happens, it happens", but it's quite another thing when it seems like it might become a reality. I don't know. As I've said in other posts, you seem to be aware of what you are doing, and make sure your partners are equally aware. But if you are differentiating between knowingly taking poz loads and taking anonymous loads without knowing HIV status and saying you are fine with one but not the other, I would say that they are the same thing and you need to make sure you are ok with that. If you are ok with it, that's fine, you can have sex anyway you want. If you aren't ok with it, then maybe think about modifying your behaviour in case you end up regretting it later. I'm pretty neutral on this issue and enjoy your blog, so please don't think I'm preaching at you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. be awesome to post a pic of that jar. crazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh