Mar 6, 2009

Feel the hatred... or envy?

And so the hits just keep on coming…

“that's gross...and you say it like it is something to be proud of...taking it bb and being a piece of meat that has no value are not one in the same...so much for self respect...how do you live with yourself...”

That’s the feelings of a certain unknown poster following my latest tally of loads taken so far this year.

Why some people choose to seek out bareback blogs, read what’s written, no doubt jack off over the pictures provided, and then choose to flame the people who provide said material is one of those little wonders of life which I lose absolutely no sleep over.

Why do it? What’s the point?

I’m all for freedoms of speech, and whilst I may not agree with everyone all the time, I will defend to the death their right to say it… however I was brought up the old fashioned way, and learnt that if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Another thing that strikes me, is that all the people who leave negative posts, never leave their name, or details… it’s almost as if it’s a hit and run… where as those who appreciate my efforts, leave names, albeit even if they’re false names, they leave something. Why is this? Is it because the flamers are really filthy barebackers themselves who self loathe? Or is it because they’re scared of being identified as seeking out the material in the first place? I don’t know.
What I will say to them is this. I have plenty of self respect, more than you could ever fathom. I enjoy what I do, it’s not done because I hate myself, or lack self esteem or respect, I do it, because it’s what turns me on. If it’s not your cup of tea, then I can totally understand, but why bother logging on, clicking “I agree” to the content warning, reading the posts, and then taking the effort to try and insult me? Is that the high light of your day? Does it make you feel important, self righteous to be so pontificating? If it does, then bully for you, to the rest of us, it just makes you look like a bit of a sad fucker.

Save your effort, keep your worthless thoughts to yourself, either way i dont care - with two simple clicks i can banish your pointless thoughts from my blog. Who's got the last laugh now.....

4 comments:

  1. You are so right. While people mightn't agree with how you choose to conduct your sexlife, it's a bit rich to seek out your blog and then castigate you for those choices. And it IS a choice. From what I read on this site, you are totally upfront with your partners and everyone is aware of potential risks but decides that it is a risk worth taking. As long as no one is being coerced or being taken advantage of (unwillingly that is!), they are free to live their lives as they see fit. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Live and Let Live, much appreciated.

    I try and be as honest and open about my sex life with potential partners as i can be. Every guy who contacts me, i refer them to this blog, so they can see what they're getting into, and 9 out of 10, are totally fine with it, and enjoy loading my hole up. I then ask them if they mind about me writing about it on the blog, and again, 90% havent got a problem with that at all.

    For that 10% which do object, then we simply part on agreeable terms. I appreciate that bareback on this level isnt everyones cup of tea - but hey, let him without sin cast the first stone and all that.

    Thanks again for your support L&LL, hope you can keep checking back and enjoying the blog!

    BBCD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A person who doesn't have the balls to attach his name to what is says is a coward, pure and simple. Where I grew up, when a person had something to say, he said it face to face-knowing full well that there might be a "dust-up". But with the internet, guys are free to be the chicken-shits that they really are.

    Rock-on bbcumdump...all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, BBCD! I can't tell you how many nasty comments we get on ours. I guess these guys only want stories of romantic bareback sex, where the guys go and get tested together once a month and stay monogamous. And of course they're all anonymous! But like you said, 2 clicks and they're gone! -Dan

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh