Feb 10, 2009

Feb '09 already! Time for an update.

Wow, where does time go? Thats the question i've been asking myself a lot lately. Last year has gone by in a haze, and i've not done much at all...

Anyway, i'm now 26, and 8 months away from my 27th birthday. Most of my friends are now beginning to settle down, so i'm venturing into pastures new, and meeting more and more strangers...I've had some decent encounters which i shall talk about in coming posts but for now i thought i'd just give a quick update.

I'm now only able to access the net from the library, so my posts may be few and far between for the near future, but i shall try my best. I want to try and move away from the other filthy i've done and focus on the bareback stuff... as that is what i really enjoy.

I kept a log last year, of how many dicks i took, and it worked out at around 800, give or take... so thats not too bad at all, this year i want to try and beat it though, and so far am doing quite well... It's only early Feb, and i'm already up to 100+. These are mostly guys i met in the sauna's in the local area... there's a really good one opened up called Steam Complex in Leeds. Its really big, and lots of bb goes on in there... each time i've been i've spent hours strapped into the slingss, with my legs wide open and had at least 15-20 guys slide their raw cock into me and fuck me full of cum.

Of course, i get the odd one or two trying to use condoms, but i just tell them, its bareback or not at all... most rip of the rubber and plunge into me raw, but the odd few persist.. those eventually give up and move on.

I had a great meet with a 22yo lad i know yesterday, we spent hours just fucking each others arses raw and taking photos... there are about 50 photos on my camera, but here are just a couple - as i say, i'm in the main city library and its kinda hard to upload this stuff with people milling around... will upload more when i can.






Until next time, peace... keep it raw!

Oh almost forgot. I had another HIV test in November 08, and it came back negative... Lots and lots of my close friends who bareback are testing positive around me, so i dont know how much longer i can keep avoiding the bullet, but for now, i'm clean, and have every intention of continuing to bareback with any guy i can... after all, cant let you, the readers down can i?

Catch you soon fella's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh