Dec 3, 2010

Josh takes 3 loads anonymously (video!)

Ok guys, I finally managed to upload this huge video file to xtube - after MONTHS of trying, and having problems... it finally went up!

So, here it is for you to enjoy.. all 10 minutes of it, of me getting fucked, bareback, anonymously, by three random guys from the internet.  Two of them have become regular fuck buddies of mine, the other one I've no idea who he was!

It was recorded a while ago, a good few months ago for sure.

Here it is...(apologies for the moments one guy stands in front of the camera, this was a hidden camera recording!)



If i can get more large files uploaded to xtube, i'll embedd them here for you!

And, if you wondered what the cum looked like, here's the creampie!!



Just a perfect end to a very horny breeding session!!

2 comments:

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh