Feb 15, 2010

Open Door - 15th Feb 10



Hi lads,

Just a quick post to share tonights open door details and show you a couple of photos that were taken.

I'd arranged for about 7 guys to come to my house tonight at 7pm. As with these things, if 10 say they'll come, about 6 actually will turn up. At 7pm I was douched, blindfolded and ready on my bed. Within 10 mins the door had opened upteen times, and my room had about 4 tops in it, all looking for a piece of my arse. By all accounts there were 2 regulars Nick and Paul, and two newbies. One of the newbies was about 22 years old and cute, but didnt fuck me - he just stood there jacking off watching the action which is a shame... the other newbie got stuck straight in and buried his cock in me with the two veterans no worries.

My hole was fucked hard deep and fast, with three of the tops blowing their seed inside me one after the other in rapid succession. One of the tops took some photos and emailed them to me. Some of them are pretty dark but one shows my hole which i'm fingering after i've had three loads fucked up there - you can just work out the shine on my flesh of all the spunk in me.

The first one shows the signs I made to direct guys in from the street up to my room.



The next three were taken shortly after two of the guys had fucked me raw and loaded me up - unfortunately they're a little dark, but i'll provide them anyway.




I've chatted to the guy who took the photos, and we're going to try and arrange a session whereby we can get some proper detailed, good quality photos for you guys to see. The tops in the session will all be regulars of mine, and by not actually being a live "open door" session, we hope we can get some better photos. Things i'm looking for are photos of raw cocks entering my arse, spunk being shot over my rosebud, and then pushed back into me like you see in the likes of TIM videos.

If anyone reading this would like to help us out in taking these pictures, in that you're a photographer, or would like to have your cock/cum featured on them and inside me, let me know... naturally only guys in the North of England need apply - sorry guys, I cant travel to the USA or Australia....

Anyways, so I took all the spunk from these guys tonight, and then sat here watching some TV. About 10 mins ago, I blew what I thought was a normal fart.... oh no. It was a big sloppy creamy cum fart. My boxers are now awash with what feels like litres of spunk from inside me. It felt so good I just had to slip a finger (or three) into my hole and jack off playing with the gooy mess oozing from between my smooth butt cheeks.

Here's the final pic from tonight for you... hope you like it!

1 comment:

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh