Feb 3, 2010

The Power Of The Internet

Well, you know how i've not had the internet for so long now, and i've finally got a lap top? Right, well tonight I logged onto gaydar for the first time properly in ages, went to the local room and just said:

"27yo bareback bottom, lying on bed blindfolded, front door unlocked... msg me for address"

And within 20 mins I had two guys arranged to come around and use me.

So i quickly jumped in the shower, douched, then unlocked the front door. Had my poppers ready and waited.

As per the normal on these sorts of events, the door opened downstairs, i heard footsteps on the stairs, and then my bedroom door went. The guy stripped off, and ran his finger over my hole. He wasted no time in slipping his cock into me, although i think his excitement got the better of him as he struggled to get it fully in for a while, so was kinda fucking me with a semi hard cock. He soon got rock solid though and finally penetrated me fully. I was on all fours, the bottle of poppers firmly against my nose.

He fucked me like this for 10 mins, before pushing me flat on my stomach, and then picking up the pace... he groaned, and i felt him gush a whole load of juice deep into my bowels. I milked his cock for all it was worth, and then he pulled out.

I reached back and felt some of his cum leaking from my hole. Fantastic - sloppy seconds for the next guy i thought.

He got dressed, and left. No sooner had he left the house, i heard the door go again - guy number 2 had arrived.

I hadnt been able to see any of these guys pics on gaydar, as i wasnt a member... however their profiles are czouzo and irrifistable. And being blindfolded, i still dont know what they looked like - so if you're reading this and are a fully paid up member of gaydar - you'll be able to see what these guys looked like!

The second dude entered my room and repeated the same process as dude #1. Stripped off, ran a finger across my hole - only this time he felt the spunk leaking from me. It was a red flag to a bull. He pushed his cock, about 7" long and pretty thick, straight into me, no messing, this dude was as hard as oak from the off. I hit the poppers big time, I always get far more hornier when it's a sloppy second fuck than the first one...

He fucked me as i lay on my stomach, pounding really hard and deep into me, wasting no time and taking no prisoners. He lasted 5 mins before he said "i'm cumming!" These were the first words that anyone had spoken in the room... i never replied verbally, i just ground back onto his cock more to indicate where i wanted his fuck muck.

He groaned louder, then unleashed another torrent inside of me. He too got dressed, and left. That was what, 15 mins ago. I came straight downstairs, lit up a marlboro red, and got to work typing this out.

This is how it's going to work from now on... i'll update my blog immediately after encounters happen, or as soon as possible if i'm not able to straight away. That way i can avoid the huge back log of posts i've got to write at the moment.

Hope you like this one guys, there's more to follow. Oh, and if anyone does check out these dudes profiles, please comment on here and let me know what they looked like.... after all, it's their spunk dribbling out of my hole right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh