Jul 23, 2010

12 July - A Three Load Creampie

Just wanted to try and share this short video with you. It's taken from the main video which is too big to upload just yet (for some reason my ISP lets me upload small files not big ones!).

It's from a session which took place at my house a few weeks ago, I was blindfolded on my bed, and had advertised online that my door would be unlocked etc. Anyway, three lads turned up and took turns loading my hole with their spunk.

I kept the cream inside me for a few hours afterwards as I always do (isnt it the best feeling ever, carrying a lads spunk inside you!?) then decided to film it dribbling out... this is the result!

Hope you enjoy the little clip guys...

Josh

1 comment:

  1. Love ur blog. The only thing that would have made this hotter is to watch you drink that cum in the glass. Keep up the good work and thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh