Sep 20, 2010

Antwerp; day 3, Fuck # 27

Been trawling through the many videos I took during my time in Antwerp and came cross these three small videos.

They are from Friday 17th Sept, my last full day there, and I filmed them anonymously whilst fuck number 27 was in the hotel room.

This was the start of the session.. we fucked for a while, then he decided he was going to cum too quickly, so logged onto a website which is great - called http://www.bullchat.nl/. Unfortunately it's only really used in mainland Europe, which is a shame, as its a really efficient way of hooking up with guys for sex... either that or there are fewer time wasters in Europe.

Anyway, eventually he found the guy he was looking for, a 19yo algerian descent rent boy. He'd been with him a few times before and persuade him to come to the hotel. We then had a filthy 3 way, which ended with both of them dumping their seed in my hole. Turns out the rent boy is one of the few whores in Antwerp who only does bareback with all of his clients. He was hot as fuck, sleazy as fuck, and I'm so glad I took his load in me!

Enjoy these three short videos... They're before, during and after if you like!



2 comments:

  1. Nice one Josh, horny vids - good to see you in action barebacking round Antwerp. I'm jealous as fuck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog, mate, and love the vids. the gasmask is so fucking horny - loved seeing you get fucked wearing it. you're a fucking inspiration to pigs everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh