Sep 20, 2010

Yesterdays Posts - The Videos!

As promised, following my posting last night about the two great fucks I had upon my return from Antwerp - here are the videos!

There are more videos, and as soon as they're edited down to size, I shall upload them. Unfortunately i'm running Windows 7, and Window's Live Movie maker doesn't work with it - it constantly crashes whenever I try to do some serious cutting and splicing of the footage.

Anyway, enjoy the videos...

Thursday this week i'm heading to Sheffield with a couple of friends who I met know from the nottingham fuck parties. They're organising a gang bang, with the bottom of honour being yours truely. Fingers crossed there'll be plenty of guys there to fill my cavenous hole with load after load of hot sticky man fuck muck. Will definitely get pictures of that for you!

First video is the guy who messaged me saying he was passing by the area, he dumped his load in me and this was the result.



This is a video of my ex fucking me, if you remember he'd just bought a leather harness and a gas mask and wanted to try them out in some kinky sex... as you'll gather from the short video, he's a strange guy - not too great at conversation, but the sex is always dirty.. hence why he's my ex, and we still fuck... best of both worlds! Ha ha!



Hope you enjoyed that guys, there's more videos to come but I need to edit them right down to size for upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh