Sep 16, 2010

Antwerp; day 1

Well guys, this is just a quick posting to give you a update on how day 1 went.

AWESOME!

Took 15 loads from 15 guys at the hotel room between 8pm and mid night, then I headed on down to a fetish bar called "Oink Oink" and took another 5 loads there... 20 loads taken in my first night.

The guys here are fantastic... all are fit, all are really dirty, and in the bars and clubs, it seems that everyone goes bareback - no talk of condoms at all - totally different to in the UK!

I had one guy come around who i'd been chatting to online for a while, and he fucked my sloppy hole for many hours, finally dumping a huge load into me. He spoke great English and we got on great. He shared his poppers etc with me, and got me totally in the mood for the party... it was intense! I

just woke up, 11.50am local time, and am on major come down. Time to go grab some breakfast, then I'm thinking of checking out some of the video/book stores around here - there must be some glory holes I can get bred through... then tonight it's onto Kinky's.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics and vids from last night.. unfortunately no fucking action... but i intend to change that if i can.




1 comment:

  1. Amazing, wish u had held the glass up in front of the camera so we could see the cum, looked like lots. Lets see some vids of you getting poz loads!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh