Dec 27, 2010

POV Breeding (Video) from April 2010

Hi guys, hope you are keeping well?

You may have noticed that I've added a few extra pages to the blog, this is in an attempt to de clutter the home page, and take all that extra stuff onto pages dedicated to them.  Sections on me, the blog etc.  I've also added a travel plans section.  In here I will provide details of where I'm travelling to in advance, so if I wind up coming somewhere near where you are, get in touch, you know that I love nothing more than getting bred and knocked up by my followers and readers.

I've also added a visitors book. Its a shoutbox, so if you want to say anything about the blog which isn't specific to any given post, that is the place to do it.  Just fill in the boxes and leave your message.  I'd love to hear from you guys.  Especially what you make of the new style blog.  Improvement?  Not so good?  Let me know - as it's your feedback which dictates which direction the blog goes in.

Anyways, I was screwing around online just now, and discovered an old video from earlier in the year.  It shows one of my regular fuck buddies, Pete, fucking my arse and breeding me.  I had a quick look back to the April section, and it appears that it didn't get posted back then. So, here it is for you!



3 comments:

  1. You're a hot guy. Greetings from snowy Russia

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks totals! Greetings from snowy england too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your cumhole !! Would love to see more of anon breeding...........

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh