Sep 14, 2010

Antwerp, here I come!




Well the time has finally arrived.

After months of planning, i'm finally packed and ready to go. Antwerp, Belgium, here I come.

Tomorrow morning I fly to Brussels and then onto Antwerp. I'm checked into the ETAP hotel on Lange Kievistraat just around the corner from the Centraal Station, and Antwerp Zoo.... i'm sure there'll be plenty of animals and pigs in my hotel room too!

My itinary looks something like this.

Wednesday
Arrive Antwerp about 3pm. Check into hotel room, advertise room number on various bb sites and spread the word. Once sorted i'm heading off to a sex shop as i need to buy lube, poppers and a jockstrap.
Once back at the hotel, i'll have a few drinks then get ready for my first night's sessions.

At 6pm i'll be opening my hotel door, leaving it unlocked and then letting any one who wants to fuck me raw do so.. all loads taken, no questions asked. I've spoken to loads of guys online at gayromeo.com, barebackrt.com, gaydar.co.uk etc and many of them are coming around during this session to fuck me raw and seed my hole.

I'll take as much as I can get.

Thursday
I will head to the zoo in the morning, and do some more sight seeing. In the late afternoon i'm going to head off to a gay cinema and book store called Gay Ron... i'm going to see how many loads i can get fucked up my hole here too.

In the evening i've decided to go to a fetish bar called The Kinky's... I intend to wear some "spunk dump" boxers that guys like so much, and then strap myself into a sling and put on a blindfold, just letting any and everyone fuck me bare and fill me with their cum until i can take no more and it dribbles from my fuck cunt.
Friday
Some more sightseeing in the morning, then going to head to one of the many sauna's Antwerp has to offer, and fingers crossed, you guessed it, get fucked some more by Antwerps dirty barebacking tops...

Saturday
I fly back at 3pm and finally get back into Manchester Airport at about 10pm... i have to change at London from Heathrow to Gatwick... if anyone is in the area of the airport and wants to fuck me in the Airport Toilets, then get in touch also! Likewise, anyone in Manchester who wants to use and load me up, get in touch... as i'll be looking for some cock in Manchester when i get back...


My aim is to simply take as much raw cock and spunk up my hole in 3 days that i can possibly get... if you're in or near Antwerp, and want to take this opportunity to knock me up.. simply get in touch!

+447986479507
NB - the photos at the top aren't really anything to do with my trip, they're just two old photos i found of me when i was 21, and really starting to get into the bareback slut thing.... they were taken by a master i had at the time, who used me as a true whore... thought i'd just share with you as a little gift! Hope you like them!
What do you guys think, better with a hairy chest, or the smooth chest like in these pics?

2 comments:

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh