Nov 25, 2010

Messing Around...(pics)

Me, as taken whilst sat in bed with laptop writing this post!


So as seems to be the case all too often, I'm once again bored shitless on an evening.  I used to make my banners using a freebie website online, however yesterday I decided enough was enough and downloaded some new fonts, including the one i'd been using on my banners which is called 28 Days Later (as in the film).

So armed with some images of myself, and the fonts... i set about messing around and seeing what random shit I could come up with...







Seriously, the things I get up to when sex isn't available... I had arranged to meet up with a young 25yo twink from a nearby town for some horny bareback fun on Wednesday 24th, however he had to cancel on me at the last moment due to his boyfriend being tied up or something.  I know he's genuine as we've met before, but it didn't ease the twitching of my hole and my achingly stiff cock.. i needed to get laid.  Unfortunately no one else was forthcoming so it fell down to the good old Tommy Tank, Ham Shank... wank, to do the trick. 

I've got some pics to share with you tomorrow, they're a little old, and show one of my fuck buddies just messing around on his bed after a fuck we had about a year ago.  He's the slim twink who was in the video back in September of him fucking me on a bed, me wearing the gas mask and him the full leather body harness.  He's horny as hell... such a dirty fukka!  Anyways, i found these photos on an old digital camera I came across whilst clearing out my room... amazing what you can find on old stuff.  Figured I'd share with you... but I'll leave it until later today (Thursday) to do it, as its almost 1.30am here... and time for me to get some shut eye.

However here's a little taster for you.. this is a repeat pic, originally posted way back in February 2009 during a particulary horny session.

Barebacksaunaslut getting bred by Yeolad




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh