Feb 24, 2011

Facebook Fuck (Video)

Sitting at home Monday night, writing the blog post about the Nottingham Party, I was also flitting around on Facebook, chatting to guys and getting to know folks when a bloke messaged me saying he'd seen the blog and my videos, and wanted to come around and breed me.  I explained I was free on Thursday, to which he replied "why not now?" I took the offer, and sent him my address. I jumped in the shower, douched, and within the hour was ready wearing a jock, and my leather chaps (the ones I made in December as shown here).

He text me saying he was out side, so I threw some tracky bottoms on and went out to meet him.  We went for a small drive, as he wanted to check I was genuine first.  We smoked a few smokes and chatted for a while.  When we were good, I sucked him a bit in his car, then he drove us back to mine.  We went to my bedroom and got down to the action.  He had a nice thick cock and wore a decent metal cock ring.

He roughed my hole up first with a toothbrush, then proceeded to fuck me in various positions, and filmed a little of it.  We were both poppered up, and thoroughly enjoying it.  Dumping a big 3 day load into me, he fucked me some more, working it in nice and deep.  Once his cock started going soft and "plopped" out of my very cummy hole, he resumed the work on my hole with the brush, ensuring all his spunk was rubbed into my innards for maximum slutdom.


It was a horny as fuck spontaneous session, and it seems as though we have very similar interests regarding bareback sex, so hopefully there'll be plenty more dirty breeding sessions to come!


3 comments:

  1. Have you thought about using some captioning for the verbal bits - kinda like some TIM vids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    In a lot of my videos i do have captioning. I didn't put it on this video for a couple of reasons. A) the video was editing together in a very quick fashion, and also I wanted to see how it was without the captioning.

    What do you think? Better with, or without? I know that sometimes its hard to hear what is said, but i also think that sometimes the text takes your attention away from the fucking.

    I can reedit the video with captioning if people would prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found especially the toothbrush part VERY FUCKING HOT. Love to see these very bug chasing specific details more often. Really gets me off.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh