Feb 5, 2011

Kinky September Fuck (Video)

Here is the second instalment of the posting from way back when in September 2010.  It was taken when I visited yeolad's flat upon my return to the UK following my filthy bareback filled Antwerp trip.

He wanted a very kinky session, having just bought a leather harness from a guy on the internet.  He wanted me to wear a rubber gas mask he also had. Hence the pic above!

It was a particularly horny session, as he believed at the time that he was poz, after having a positive test result not so long earlier.  However it turned out to be a false positive, and he never actually tested poz until December 2010.

Let me know what you think of these videos folks - I know they're from a while ago, unfortunately they were lost on a hard drive which died a nasty death, and due to their size (each one was over 2Gig in size!!), it's taken me a fair while to find the time to edit them down to uploadable sizes... let me know what you think of them... any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.  Help me to improve this blog for you guys to enjoy even more.

Here is the video - its natural sound, so enjoy!



  

Without comments, I don't know how I'm doing, thus I continue in the same fashion... be it the right one or not.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh