Feb 4, 2011

New Videos Coming Soon

Taken at my computer as I wrote this
Howdy all...just wanted to give you an update of what's coming up.

Tonight I've just finished editing two new videos.  They raw footage was filmed back in August/September last year, however I've only just got around to editing them down to size.  I hope you'll like them.

I've uploaded them to xtube this evening, so once they've converted I will be able to embed them here for you all to see.  Both of them show yeolad breeding my hole.  The first was filmed in August, the second in September, the night I got back from Antwerp.  This second one has already been previewed if you like on here, as I posted a smaller video which was taken in the same session back in September.  It shows yeolad and myself having a kinky session - him wearing a leather harness, and me his rubber Russian gas mask.  You can view this video here.  This second instalment is much longer, and shows him cumming inside my arse.  There's also plenty of dirty talk for you guys who are into that... you'll have to watch the video to see what I mean. I'm a tease like that...

I'm working all this weekend, so won't get much time to do anything else, however each night when I get home, I'll check the conversion and embed them both by the end of the weekend.

Don't forget, that on the 19th February I'm heading to the NG2BBGROUP in Nottingham - I still have 5 invitations which I'm able to offer to any vers/top guys who want to come.  For full details on the parties, follow the above link through to their gaydar profile - it has plenty of information on there for you.

If you would like an invitation to this party, contact them, or me... remember though, you'll need to have a completed gaydar or bbrt profile (or other profile site).
another taken as I prepared this post

I've also changed things on the blog around again, putting the social media links back on the front page, and creating a "Fuck Buddies" section where I intend to ultimately create small bio's on all the guys who fuck me regularly, or whom I feel particularly pleased to know and fuck raw with.  If you've fucked me, and would like to appear on here - just get in touch.  My aim is to help guys who've bred me etc, to get more air time... If you contact any of these guys, tell them where you got their details from - and they'll be more than happy to meet up I'm sure.

Anyway, that's all for now, check back during the course of the weekend to see how the new videos are progressing - I'm sure you'll enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed filming and editing them.

Josh

1 comment:

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh