Feb 14, 2011

A Sluts Valentine

So this past week I've been full of flu/cold like symptoms, blocked sinus, fatigued, blocked (and runny) nose... it's been dire.  I've also not really had a full day off because of how the rota at work as fallen. Even today, Monday, my one regular day off each week has been ruined because of that annoying commercial event called Valentines Day - yup, because a whole load of hetero's want to show their undying love for each other, I've got to go into work this evening.  I'm not jealous, oh no, far from that... i'm just fucking horny... because of this illness, work, and other peoples commitments, I've not had a cock in my hole since yeolad came and bred me on the 26th January.... that's AGES ago.

It got me thinking, what was happening this time last year... I looked back in the blog archives and found this post from the 15th Feb entitled "Pre-Valentines Fuck".  I remembered that session clearly... his huge inverted wedge of a cock stretching my hole out them filling it with his cum... so I'm going to text Dan and see if he's free for a fuck this week.  If anything comes off I'll let you know.

Also this coming weekend is the Nottingham Bareback Party (Saturday 19th) - I can't wait for this to come around.  They're always so much fun, with plenty of hot guys fucking raw in all corners of the house.  They've created a blog too, which is a work in progress.  You can check it out here.

Remember if you want to come to the Nottingham Party you can do, simply contact them via their blog and they'll give you the full details.  If you mention me and my blog they'll know how you heard about the party.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully, your flu is a result of Yeolad's breeding of your slut hole. Let us know the results the next time you get tested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're hoping that he' got you pozzed up pregnant, so you can continue with your dreams of being an AIDS slut

    ReplyDelete
  3. He probally seeded you with the full blown virus
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh