May 14, 2009

Tuesday’s Open Door Session (with pics)

So on Tuesday just gone I had decided that I wanted to have an open door session like I used to do a while ago. These basically consist of me advertising the fact online at various sites, and sending messages to all the bareback tops I know. I am on my bed, blindfolded, wearing either jock strap or some sort of boxers with “cum dump” written on them. The curtains are closed, the lights off, and sometimes I have candles scattered around the room casting a dim glow with my spread eagled on the bed like a sacrifice to the bareback gods. The front door is unlocked, with signposts leading from the door, to my bedroom. Guys then turn up during the advertised period (normally a couple of hours) and fuck me raw and load me up. I never see or know whom it is that has creamed in my hole. It gets me proper horny, and I feel I’m providing a valuable service to guys. I've interspaced this blog posting with pictures that the guys took at the session. Hope you enjoy them!

This Tuesday worked just like that. At 7pm, the door was unlocked, and I was ready on my bed. At about 7.15 the door went, so I took a huge hit of poppers, and waited. A guy came into my room; my heart was pounding in my chest like the bass drum of a marching band. I felt a hand stroke up and down my back, before he spread my cheeks and began to finger my smooth hole. After a while, he mounted me, and slipped his cock into my raw hole. He began to fuck me, while all the while whispering in my ear that I was a cum whore and knew my place in society.

Whilst he was buried deep in me, I heard the front door go again, and another guy joined us in the room. I took another dose of poppers, the warmth that I’ve so grown to love and crave, swept over my mind, and lust filled my entire body. Nothing was said; he just stripped, and joined in. The guy screwing me slid his 7” cock out of my raw hole, stood up, and let the new guy slip into me. This guy was about 6.5” and knew how to work my ass. I was lying on my stomach, arse pointing to the sky for all to use.

They took turns in screwing me, tag teaming me, one after the other. They picked me up and did me doggy, before forcing me back to my stomach, and continuing to use my hole for the purpose it was there for.I’d left my old digital camera on the bedside cabinet with a note asking them to take any pictures, as they felt fit. After a while, the first guy went in deep, scrunched my knees up and pinned me to the bed, grinding his big cock into me really deep, and blasted a load really deep into me. He then pulled out, and the second guy went back into me using the first lads load as lube. The sound of the spunk in my hole squelching as he abused my ass was fantastic, and he too couldn’t hold out much longer. He pulled out, shot his load over my hole, before going back in taking his seed with him. Hey then pulled out, and asked me to pull my cheeks open whilst he took some photos. The results I’m sure you’ll agree are excellent!

They eventually left, and I waited on the bed for a further half an hour, but no more cocks were coming, so I closed the door, and fingered my very cummy hole whilst jacking off, and finally blasted a huge wad of spunk into my face. A very good session. Quick, horny and lust filled.

And finally, the selection of the cummy outcome of the event. One very sloppy, cum filled, spunky hole. This is what I crave for.


Apologies: Pictures deleted by picasa and lost forever.  If i can get them again, i shall re load them for you all.  Sincere apologies guys.


Josh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh