May 28, 2009

Bumping up the batting average... 244 loads taken!

Well this past weekend proved to be a total cock fest for me, and I’ve certainly gone some way in increasing my load taken count. First off there was Alert in Manchester on the Friday evening, then off to Basement for the after-party. I’ll give full details of all these events in the coming days as there’s so much to tell.

I got back home at around 11am on Saturday, and slept all day, then Saturday night I ended hookin up with a guy who’s done me a few times, and who enjoys whoring me out in cruising and dogging grounds whilst I’m blindfolded. We went to a local cruising ground and I ended up getting pounded there by a whole load of guys. To top it all off, on Tuesday night I hosted another Open Door Pump & Dump session and took yet more fresh cock and cum in my hole.

I tried to keep count of all the loads I took, and the numbers look something like this.

Alert: 19
Basement: 9
Cruising Ground: 8
Pump & Dump: 5

That’s gives a total for the long weekend of 41, which brings my cumulative total for 09 so far to around 244…

I’ve decided to take a couple of days off getting ploughed after the weekend, not because I’m bored or anything, but because my arse muscles are now so abused, I’m actually having trouble doing the business. The toilet business that is. In short, I’m struggling to shit. My muscles are so fucked. I’ve decided to take a few days out, and work on my arse exercises to tighten them all back up again, and I hope to be back to normal business by this weekend.

Alert and Basement were fucking awesome. I’ve never been to Alert before and it was a sure eye opener. The sort of bar that a small town boy like me dreams of and jacks off over. I’ll go into more detail when I write up my full review of the place, but as a taster here’s a synopsis.

Based over two floors, decked out with cargo a net, leather and metal beams, the place was rammed with around 200-300 lads in there, from all ages, 18 up to about 65+. Dress code is strictly enforced there, but most guys had on leather, rubber, and military outfits or were dressed up as what we in the UK call Chavs. I don’t know what the American version would be called; perhaps someone could enlighten me?

Anyways, the dark rooms, toilets and just about any other dark nook and cranny was filled with lads fucking, sucking, rimming. There was piss fun going on, and the floors were awash with various bodily fluids. Naturally for such a place, condoms didn’t even get a look in, which is great; as that’s just the sort of venue I’d hoped it would be like. It’s a total no attitude place. A truly awesome time. I’ll go into more detail about what I got up to and how the 19 loads came about in my next posting as unfortunately time is against me at the moment. The joys of not having Internet access at home right now. Watch this space for the updates on all these recent events…

Return of the Self-Haters?

Taking a slight tangent for a moment, I noticed that the haters have returned to the blog, and are beginning to post anti-bareback comments in response to my posts again. Those of you who are regular readers will know that I’ve had my share of problems about this in the recent past, and at one stage had to take the drastic action of making the blog readable by prior permission only. I’d hate to go back to those dark days, I find the blog works best, and I’m sure y’all agree, when it’s open to be read publicly. We’ll just have to wait and see how this recent spate of self-haters pans out. Lets hope they crawl back under the rocks they emerge from huh?

1 comment:

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh