Aug 18, 2010

Bred by lad from Whitby (pics)



Hi guys, i was approached by a 23yo lad from whitby (the guy i'm riding raw in the pic above!) the other day who said he wanted to come through and use my hole. I arranged for him to come around earlier today (i had the morning off), and he could dump a few loads in me.

Anyway, i turned up at about 2pm and we had a few smokes before getting down to action. He's pretty camp, about 6' tall, slim, huge 8" cock and a nice body. I started by sucking his cock, then as he stripped naked i mounted him, using only my spit as lube. Riding his cock for a few moments until he relaxed, i then suggested we move to the bedroom. He readily accepted, and then the good action started.

1st fuck consisted of him fucking me while i was on my back, legs in the air. I filmed it and will upload the footage (along with the now HUGE backlog of videos) as soon as my bloody internet is sorted out. I managed to get some video stills which i will share with you in this posting. He fucked me hard deep and fast for about 10 mins before pulling out, jacking off and shooting a huge load all over my rosebud, and then slipping his raw cock back into me, fucking his load deep into my innards.

We retired to the sitting room for a smoke, and when we'd finished, i resumed sucking on his cock - despite his protestations that he couldnt get hard again so soon, in no time at all his cock was hard enough for me to ride once again. Which i did without any hesitation. This time he fucked me doggy style, and shot his second load, which wasnt as big but still a nice size, deep into me... once he pulled out, i let it dribble out of me, and got plenty of screen stills of that for you guys too.

All in all not a bad hour spent, and hopefully we'll be hooking up again soon.



Above: Shooting his load over my hole




Above: his cum covered cock sliding into my hole



Above: My very cummy hole after round 1, when i'm like this i'm fucking insatiable! Any more?









As you can see from the look on my face, i was fucked really hard and deep, and he left me with a clear smile on my face!
If you want to fuck me raw, just get in touch - i take any cock, any load, no questions asked... my sole purpose in life is to be a cum bucket for as many guys as possible!
Or if you're in the UK, drop me a text message: 07986479507... I can accommodate at mine, or travel with advance planning...

2 comments:

  1. great pics, had a wank to them, that well fucked hole needs felched

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well horny mate , got me stiff and wet ;-P cant wait for the vids !

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh